moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
There's more files, we need names for the BGS and other folders too.
It didn't entirely solve it because there are audio files under www\audio\se that also have incorrect names.
Should solve all Audio file problems! Extract and paste in audio file after you deleted everything in the audio file (to avoid any problem) don't forget to erase the old file !

EDIT : AFTER DOWNLOAD OF ALL FILES DON'T FORGET TO ERASE ALL NUMBERS AND __ BEFORE audio IF NOT YOU CAN'T EXTRACT FILES CORRECTLY !!
IF YOU STILL HAVE PROBLEMS WITH HOW TO EXTRACT OR TO GET A VISUAL ABOUT THE ARCHIVE HOW THEY SHOULD BE CHECK THIS

Last edited:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
She looks good on the outside, but when she sees a pretty and pretty woman with lewd crap, she wants to have sex right away.
I'm out.

Jk. I know it's just bad translation.... or is it? :eek:

HCollector

Jul 24, 2020
Of course, it has mosaics. What's the point of dickgirls if you can't see their dicks... I hate Japan and their dumb censorship law.

Reactions: Facilus

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
View attachment 1877989 do anyone know why everytime I open the game this appear?
You're playing on a Iphone ?

search your js folder for that function name.
There are two hits for me:
iphone-inline-video.browser.js (defines the symbol, obfuscated js file)
Graphics._createVideo in rpg_core.js (calls the function during startup)

So if the iphone file is missing, copy it from another project. I assume it is a function that does nothing when you are not running on an iphone. But i can be wrong ......

Edit : or you can fix the problem before i could look for it and answer LoL

Fringus

Feb 3, 2018
Should solve all Audio file problems! Extract and paste in audio file after you deleted everything in the audio file (to avoid any problem) don't forget to erase the old file !
When I try to extract the files I get an error. Any clue on what might be the problem

May 21, 2017
My laptop's GPU gets shot to hell when i launch this game. Never happens for any other though. Because of this I keep getting audio errors in the game even though my Master Volume is at 0%. The errors keep appearing like a loop.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
When I try to extract the files I get an error. Any clue on what might be the problem
When you downloaded all the file it probably changed the name to different number before "audio" just delete every number and _ before audio on all file and that will solve the problem i think.
Thanks for that list. I'm also getting a similar error in the audio/se and bgs folders. Is there a list of those names I overlooked?
My post with all audio Files

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes