GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Here is a copy of the game with the following:
- v2 of the game (base files used from the original post)
- All of the audio files fixed, no need to change language (unlike the patch linked in this thread, which is missing audio files in the bgs folder)
- Uncensored images using the higher-quality Steam patch from this thread (not the patch in the original post, which has blurry/distorted images)

Pixeldrain

I compressed the archive more, to reduce the download size. If possible, this should be the archive linked on the original post, so this thread doesn't continue to be full of posts about the audio issues and random ways to fix it.
Thanks, your post should be linked in OP, the CGs are far better quality with the dev's official art
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Monk Master

illol

Aug 2, 2023
- All of the audio files fixed, no need to change language (unlike the patch linked in this thread, which is missing audio files in the bgs folder)
- Uncensored images using the higher-quality Steam patch from this thread (not the patch in the original post, which has blurry/distorted images)

Pixeldrain

I compressed the archive more, to reduce the download size. If possible, this should be the archive linked on the original post, so this thread doesn't continue to be full of posts about the audio issues and random ways to fix it.
the download doesnt work for me it gives me the website is not safe error

Dp4s0

Feb 19, 2023

Pixeldrain

Thanks both of you by your work by uploading the game and finding/doing the Uncensored version

Monk Master

Jan 28, 2024
I just re-tested the link I posted on the last page, it still works fine, so I'm not sure what the issue is. It would be nice to replace the busted download on the main page with the one I linked here, which doesn't have the audio issues.

Bartimeus117

Nov 7, 2022
I just re-tested the link I posted on the last page, it still works fine, so I'm not sure what the issue is. It would be nice to replace the busted download on the main page with the one I linked here, which doesn't have the audio issues.
I don't know why, Pixeldrain doesn't work for me :(

ChaoticDoggy

Dec 25, 2018
Hello all, I am a bit confused. I have to make a radio play but I cant find what I have to do for it. Anyone can give me a pointer?

rarikun

Apr 22, 2024
says loading error and doesn't let me play any way to fix this issue? happens when i download any of the conversion files

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes