Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Can be a little bit more specific? I already did search around all forest and can't find her..... the only place i think she could be is near the "shack" but nobody is there .... dont know if my save is bugged
Well the shack is her home, so she should be around there. Sadly, I don't remember anything else, it's been a while since I played. I think some npc gave you a quest to check on her, then you can find her near the shack.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
does anyone have a working copy of the audio folder? when i start the game, i immediately get error messages saying the audio's failed to load

Darker7

May 23, 2019
On Linux you can use unzip -O japanese_shift archive to get the correct filenames, before mounting it into a Windows VM :Ü™

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019

Please, could you add official uncesored version.
You could have googled it

Anyway, I don't think the OP has the steam version download link? so the patch might not work with it. I am testing it right now.
Nah, this patch will only work on official steam copy of the game because there is a md5 check

Last edited:

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
Second on getting the Steam version, even if the translation is worse (is it?) we can get the desensored CG

Reactions: iLurk

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
also can anyone tell me how to fix the map backgroun that turn black in in game , i can still se some npc and some things like doors and chairs but the map allmost like a maze a dark maze map be like navigation is hard

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I've already boght it, thanks. Because of that I posted a link. OP still have a link to censored version, when steam ver is uncensored.
I had been waiting on this for a few months but I guess,
Seems nobody has it, and since I already beat the original one I dont feel too inclined to buy the steam ver regardless of the content. Can you say whether the 'uncensored' version is better than the one posted here? Or what extra content was added compared to the one here?

Bararark

Jul 14, 2020
It's because the japanese file names get mangled after you extract them from the archive. Try the fix below, it should give you the audio files with the correct names.

Should solve all Audio file problems! Extract and paste in audio file after you deleted everything in the audio file (to avoid any problem) don't forget to erase the old file !

EDIT : AFTER DOWNLOAD OF ALL FILES DON'T FORGET TO ERASE ALL NUMBERS AND __ BEFORE audio IF NOT YOU CAN'T EXTRACT FILES CORRECTLY !!
IF YOU STILL HAVE PROBLEMS WITH HOW TO EXTRACT OR TO GET A VISUAL ABOUT THE ARCHIVE HOW THEY SHOULD BE CHECK THIS

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes