Sep 15, 2021
All audio files in Japanese are not read by the game, or rather the names themselves, as I understand it, have changed and are therefore not read by the game, how to fix it?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
All audio files in Japanese are not read by the game, or rather the names themselves, as I understand it, have changed and are therefore not read by the game, how to fix it?
This also happened to me once, but it's a problem easily fixed... That is, if I remember how to do it.
Edit: I found it. Go to page 3 of this thread and see the 4th post on that page. Following that person's advice should solve the problem.

MiscChaos

Oct 23, 2017
Anyone get this error or know how to fix it?? I was in the forest and tried to leave the top right section of it, but I get this error every time. I have to use Return and burn a day in order to progress the game now since I made the mistake of saving in that area.
EDIT: Nevermind. Now it just randomly pops up whenever I try to go anywhere. My entire save is now softlocked because even using Return causes this to pop up. So my opinion of the game dives immensely since I can't even play it anymore. I'd have to start up an entirely new save and, to be completely honest, it's not good enough to invest that much time into it again.

image_2023-07-17_223506890.png

Last edited:

SinofLust666

Sep 19, 2019
Anyone know where to find Yucy after giving her the first perfume? I have no idea where she is and I can't find any hints.

Edit; Nevermind... I don't know what I did, but I found her.

Last edited:

SwiftShot

Oct 19, 2018
I'm not able to play the darn game because I'm getting this.

Loading Error
Failed to load:
audio/gm/%EF%BC%88%E3%82%BF%E3%82%^4%E3%83%88%£3%83%AB%EF%BC%89KBF_Field_Land_05.ogg

I need some assistance in-order to play it.

MiscChaos

Oct 23, 2017
I'm not able to play the darn game because I'm getting this.

Loading Error
Failed to load:
audio/gm/%EF%BC%88%E3%82%BF%E3%82%^4%E3%83%88%£3%83%AB%EF%BC%89KBF_Field_Land_05.ogg

I need some assistance in-order to play it.
Should solve all Audio file problems! Extract and paste in audio file after you deleted everything in the audio file (to avoid any problem) don't forget to erase the old file !

EDIT : AFTER DOWNLOAD OF ALL FILES DON'T FORGET TO ERASE ALL NUMBERS AND __ BEFORE audio IF NOT YOU CAN'T EXTRACT FILES CORRECTLY !!
IF YOU STILL HAVE PROBLEMS WITH HOW TO EXTRACT OR TO GET A VISUAL ABOUT THE ARCHIVE HOW THEY SHOULD BE CHECK THIS
The issue is during the extraction process, the Japanese turns to mush, so the game can't find the audio files anymore. I used the quoted message to get the original Japanese, which fixed the problem for me

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I'm not getting an error for audio I'm instead getting a reference error that says "makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined "

Whatever that means, I tried the audio fix anyway and my WinRar is already set to Japanese encoding so it most likely isn't an audio problem
Also using Locale Emulator and nothing game is just busted somehow

Rephtalia

Aug 4, 2022
in france this game don't work ; he can start but a problem occur with an error loading a lot of file (bgm map etc...)

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes