TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Getting failed to "load: js/plugins/darkplasma_SkipcommandPersonal.js" if someone can help with that?
I even tried downloading an earlier post fix of the plugin itself.
*EDIT*
NVM I found all the solutions to fix this. man this game is not "Extract& Run"

Last edited:

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Download in OP is bugged, downloaded file, didn't edit anything and am met with an error screen on launch. Error flags DarkPlasma_SkipCommandPersonal

ChinoChan2121

Mar 22, 2022
Download in OP is bugged, downloaded file, didn't edit anything and am met with an error screen on launch. Error flags DarkPlasma_SkipCommandPersonal
[/QUO
Take the folder that has the game in it and put it into the downloads page and it will work

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Wish this game had a sequel, but it probably won't happen

maverick420

Jul 4, 2021
Most of these four pages and counting are about that. TL;DR put WinRAR on Japanese encoding and *then* extract so the moonrune filenames don't get fucked up six ways to Sunday.

Also, people really need to stop archiving JP games in .zip. It REALLY doesn't play well with heathen gabble alphabets.
Thank you bro, this worked

Jan 8, 2022
Im getting loading errors with audio, and its really not allowing me to ignore it, even without it the error seems to be with the music because sfx seems to work just fine but there's absolutely no audible music playing even when I know there should be.

Edit: Nevermind, found some stuff and was able to fix it.

Last edited:

DipoRaptor

Mar 7, 2019
I'll just answer you with all the calmness i can muster .... There is not a single file missing , if you've missing bgs files not in the bgs directory that mean your antivirus blocked some files when you extracted or your computer is missing something to extract japanese language files so check this Post #270 How to extract Jp names files the right way
Like i said to someone else the game work fine all the errors you guys have are all because you don't have the "right" things installed ....... Just check around all the post it was explained (a lot of time)
Good day sir !
Thati s less then helpful saying we don't have the right things why not upload it with those fixes in it

shadowswap

Jul 24, 2022
Im getting loading errors with audio, and its really not allowing me to ignore it, even without it the error seems to be with the music because sfx seems to work just fine but there's absolutely no audible music playing even when I know there should be.

Edit: Nevermind, found some stuff and was able to fix it.
do you remember how? i am having similar problems.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes