Mrwolf232xd

Nov 25, 2021
Please help me the audio of the game doesn't even play the music and when the sex action nothing could help me please

Bonelle555

May 26, 2022
Should solve all Audio file problems! Extract and paste in audio file after you deleted everything in the audio file (to avoid any problem) don't forget to erase the old file !

EDIT : AFTER DOWNLOAD OF ALL FILES DON'T FORGET TO ERASE ALL NUMBERS AND __ BEFORE audio IF NOT YOU CAN'T EXTRACT FILES CORRECTLY !!
IF YOU STILL HAVE PROBLEMS WITH HOW TO EXTRACT OR TO GET A VISUAL ABOUT THE ARCHIVE HOW THEY SHOULD BE CHECK THIS
This worked great and solved largely the problem with one exception some of the bgs files are missing in the files you uploaded resulting in some of the cgs still getting errors.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
This worked great and solved largely the problem with one exception some of the bgs files are missing in the files you uploaded resulting in some of the cgs still getting errors.
I'll just answer you with all the calmness i can muster .... There is not a single file missing , if you've missing bgs files not in the bgs directory that mean your antivirus blocked some files when you extracted or your computer is missing something to extract japanese language files so check this Post #270 How to extract Jp names files the right way
Like i said to someone else the game work fine all the errors you guys have are all because you don't have the "right" things installed ....... Just check around all the post it was explained (a lot of time)
Good day sir !

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Does anyone have a fix for the BGS files? I'm assuming it's done the same way as the BGM rename method? Just give me the appropriate list please, thanks guys.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Hells yea the dev remade their tentacle game with animation and sound so there’s hope for future stuff like that.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Poggers

It's the one thing I disliked about the previous games, that there was no movement in CGs. But the text more than enough made up for it. Still 9.9/10 games

Edit: The remake has been released,
Not sure why he went with the lower price since people voted for 20$ price with more animated scenes

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Released in 2011:
1676417898380.png
Remake @ Feb 25:
1676417887342.png

Better CGs and portraits I guess but
>still using stock rpgm assets

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Khalic

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
ha ha I just realized that the girl with pink hair has bigger breasts compared to the 2011 version

bosterflaming

Oct 8, 2021
Replaced the sound files and got a type error saying "Cannot read property 'code' of undefined" if anyone can help me fix this that would be appreciated

susAx

Sep 29, 2019
I'll just answer you with all the calmness i can muster .... There is not a single file missing , if you've missing bgs files not in the bgs directory that mean your antivirus blocked some files when you extracted or your computer is missing something to extract japanese language files so check this Post #270 How to extract Jp names files the right way
Like i said to someone else the game work fine all the errors you guys have are all because you don't have the "right" things installed ....... Just check around all the post it was explained (a lot of time)
Good day sir !

I must not have the right things then. Even if your instructions are clear, I missed some bgs files too.

I'll just drop the "bgs" and "se" files from audio since "me" files aren't spelled in japanese and you gave the right names for "bgm" (moreover, I can't upload the files here:whistle:)

For peoples having issues with the audio file

View attachment 1877880

and if you can't writte in japanese here the name :
(H)KBF_Dungeon_Tower_02
(タイトル)KBF_Field_Land_05
(工房)CF_Town-03
(村)[20]Sun breath
(森)街のともしび
(洋館)I01
(洞窟)KBF_Dungeon_Unnatural_01_B
(花園)A159
(花園前)D18
(雑魚戦)BMtwo1
Boss Battle(中ボス戦)
Field1
Ship1
Ship2
Ship3
Town2

THe file Size will help you to find the right audio file to rename it and yes there is indeed space before some name !
Enjoy !
To others, these do not overwrite your unreadable files, so you have to delete the original "bgs" and "se" from your audio and then extract these. This SHOULD work.

Cheers

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes