LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
i remember the translation being pretty bad and the game being pretty buggy, has it been updated at all? or is it still a mess?

zerofd

Mar 1, 2021
i remember the translation being pretty bad and the game being pretty buggy, has it been updated at all? or is it still a mess?
There is a steam release now which should be an official translation. However, it doesn't appear to be uploaded anywhere.

• Sad
Reactions: LazwelX

Turkashi2

May 5, 2020
...so you can't open the .zip with 7zip and then extract to the desktop?
If you right click and extract you'll extract the kanji's as unknown letters (see picture). And as far as I know only WinRar allows us to change the language.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
If you right click and extract you'll extract the kanji's as unknown letters (see picture). And as far as I know only WinRar allows us to change the language.
I'm manually opening the archive and then dragging the game out.
1669842733486.png
1669842748347.png

This doesn't work? Is there a way to do the same thing on 7zip as WinRar, or will I have to use WinRar?

Reactions: Vlive

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
are the cg unlocked by default? If not, which file should I delete to unlock them myself? I do it just to feel fulfilled :)

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
View attachment 1877454

Overview:
Tris, an alchemist, is traveling in search of an ingredient for a certain medicine.
She visits a village where it is said that the ingredient was once collected.

She talks with the village chief and thinks he might know something about it.
Tris makes friendly relations with the villagers.
She hoped to gain the trust of the village chief and obtain some information from him.

Tris listened to the villagers' problems and
While solving their problems, Tris also made the girls in the village ......
Friendship? Trust?

Once they were completely subverted, it would not be an exaggeration to say that they got along rather well.
If not, you've become friends with them!
If you don't get caught, you don't lose your credibility!
This is her story.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-18
Release Date: 2022-04-22
Developer: Kagurado - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 2.0
Language: English(Fan Translated)
Translator:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer/Translator Notes:

is there a n y patch?
its super unstable. literally only seconds without having to click away a game pausing error screen

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
For peoples having issues with the audio file

View attachment 1877880

and if you can't writte in japanese here the name :
(H)KBF_Dungeon_Tower_02
(タイトル)KBF_Field_Land_05
(工房)CF_Town-03
(村)[20]Sun breath
(森)街のともしび
(洋館)I01
(洞窟)KBF_Dungeon_Unnatural_01_B
(花園)A159
(花園前)D18
(雑魚戦)BMtwo1
Boss Battle(中ボス戦)
Field1
Ship1
Ship2
Ship3
Town2

THe file Size will help you to find the right audio file to rename it and yes there is indeed space before some name !
Enjoy !
so what exactly do you expect people to do?
-just go in and rename the files?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Well this game is gold and I've enjoyed it several times. That said, I don't see the "completed" tag up there. Are we getting more girls or is the game actually completed?

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
You can use the 'report' button to tell the mods that the game can be tagged as Completed. So either no one did this, or they're waiting until the Steam version is cracked/pirated and then linked in the opening post.

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
ok, so I can confirm that an earlier aforementioned patch in this discussion does not work with the steam version. any one have a patch that we can use to decensor the portraits?

Demonwise

Oct 29, 2018
Nope. Those official patches won't work either. I had the same idea. The patch installation will always fail. Apparently the code doesn't match the original game. I suspect it is because this has been fan translated. What we would need for those patches to work is to have someone upload the original Japanese version of the game here so that we could apply those official patches ourselves.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
To the best of my knowledge, what I linked is a patch for the Steam version. I did not intend to give anyone the impression that this patch works on other versions.

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
For peoples having issues with the audio file

View attachment 1877880

and if you can't writte in japanese here the name :
(H)KBF_Dungeon_Tower_02
(タイトル)KBF_Field_Land_05
(工房)CF_Town-03
(村)[20]Sun breath
(森)街のともしび
(洋館)I01
(洞窟)KBF_Dungeon_Unnatural_01_B
(花園)A159
(花園前)D18
(雑魚戦)BMtwo1
Boss Battle(中ボス戦)
Field1
Ship1
Ship2
Ship3
Town2

THe file Size will help you to find the right audio file to rename it and yes there is indeed space before some name !
Enjoy !
Hey Master THANK YOU FOR THIS SIMPLE SOLUTION since im just good at playing not in programs

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes