omp123

Sep 25, 2017
How do you apply the uncensored patch? It keeps failing after selecting the directory.

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
How do you apply the uncensored patch? It keeps failing after selecting the directory.
did you apply the eng patch first? if you did, you need to uninstall the game and reinstall for the patch to work. they both do the same thing i think, its just one uncensors the pictures, so they wont side by side

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I'd bite the bullet and buy the game on a Steam alt but I don't know if my main's friendlist can see the games being shared on my pc from other users.
I don't know one way or the other if you can see games being shared from other users, but if you want to test that, make a second alt account, have your alts friend each other and your main, and then have an alt share with the other alt, and see if you main can see that. If you bother to go through with that, please report your results, I'm curious now.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Nvm, it was a MD5 read error because I was trying it on a version from here, apparently it only works on a legit copy, so i just got it on steam and the patch worked.

I don't know one way or the other if you can see games being shared from other users, but if you want to test that, make a second alt account, have your alts friend each other and your main, and then have an alt share with the other alt, and see if you main can see that. If you bother to go through with that, please report your results, I'm curious now.
It doesn't show up despite being installed on the same computer, and as a bonus, the version they sell on Steam is the same as if you got it DRM free so you can move it out of your steam folders and uninstall it from steam and still be able to play.

Reactions: ilmncsm

wgoo21

Feb 29, 2020
does this also work for the steam version as well?
Unfortunately i don't have the steam version for tests. I just downloaded the gallery from ehentai and use those images for patch CG

I can make another patch (with redrawn MC Sprites), if someone upload the steam version of the game or just the resource file\folder

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes