Poggers3232

Jun 21, 2021
I went a different route. Since the missing images literally weren't there...I just replaced them with the ones found in the Mosaic download. Unfortunately, the music's still missing so some scenes are literally incompletable.
I'm sorry that happened, especially since it was the vampire (who had the best scenes in the entire game for me personally)

Crystoidman

Sep 23, 2020
I'm sorry that happened, especially since it was the vampire (who had the best scenes in the entire game for me personally)
Truth. Fortunately the Mosaic restores the artwork, but...
If this game gets an update, it needs to have those files replaced and substitutes thrown in for the missing music files.
Heres to hoping that happens within our lifetime.

Crystoidman

Sep 23, 2020
It was without. The game itself is missing quite a few properties like the right music and display images, so...
The Mosaic Patch only gave me the images that were missing.

Ton54

Mar 10, 2022
I got an error that it couldn't load the DarkPlasma_SkipCommandPersonal.js plugin

(EDIT: Fixed. had to use the japanese locale to unpack the zip

Last edited:

OhShiet

Sep 27, 2022
Hello everyone, I hope you guys have any solution for this. First time play the game I also had the same loading error about field land 05 or something like that. I download 6 parts of audio on a post belong to moemi02 and it indeed fix the problem at first. First time play through and 1st seg scene ok. But after that, when I invite the girl Yuina again, specifically during paizuri scene, this error pops up and follow the whole game. Ảnh chụp màn hình 2022-09-30 032019.png
But here is the strange thing. It seems like only when ANY playing with boobs scenes played, this error shows up. The other scenes are fine. Anyone know what this problem is or how to solve it?

EDIT: it seems like not only this error but also another error. But the idea is still the same. But the problem seems to be lie on Yuina boobs scene, other scenes I look through need to watch at least 2 or 3 scenes to get the error.

ANOTHER EDIT: Ok after surf through the pages, hell the solution was so simple, all you have to do is follow the goddang step thanks to Jmr10s, also thanks to Moemi for the audio files he uploaded. 1656398351038.png

Last edited:

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
This game needed a post-game... she get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and then the game just ends after a single sex scene... If only we got to do a "victory march" through the village afterwards. We were this close to perfection...

Great game nevertheless, but man, this stings.

Reactions: Roseys

Nekomimichan

Mar 12, 2020
I got this message at launch:

ReferenceError
makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined

Can anyone suggest a solution, please?

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
The game has become available on Steam as "Alchemist Tris's Desire":

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
when running the uncensor patch, does the first few nude images of Tris have the pixelation still? or is that just me?

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
I'd bite the bullet and buy the game on a Steam alt but I don't know if my main's friendlist can see the games being shared on my pc from other users.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes