• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MommyMirvana

Sep 25, 2022
For peoples having issues with the audio file

View attachment 1877880

and if you can't writte in japanese here the name :
(H)KBF_Dungeon_Tower_02
(タイトル)KBF_Field_Land_05
(工房)CF_Town-03
(村)[20]Sun breath
(森)街のともしび
(洋館)I01
(洞窟)KBF_Dungeon_Unnatural_01_B
(花園)A159
(花園前)D18
(雑魚戦)BMtwo1
Boss Battle(中ボス戦)
Field1
Ship1
Ship2
Ship3
Town2

THe file Size will help you to find the right audio file to rename it and yes there is indeed space before some name !
Enjoy !
I did everything you said, still didn't work

LawlessYoda

Sep 23, 2017
I must not have the right things then. Even if your instructions are clear, I missed some bgs files too.

I'll just drop the "bgs" and "se" files from audio since "me" files aren't spelled in japanese and you gave the right names for "bgm" (moreover, I can't upload the files here:whistle:)

To others, these do not overwrite your unreadable files, so you have to delete the original "bgs" and "se" from your audio and then extract these. This SHOULD work.

Cheers
My error starts different, can you help ?

i removed old SE and BGS folders and put the ones you linked in.

DipoRaptor

Mar 7, 2019
anyone got a lick that is the collected details from all of this i.e. a version with all the things you need to put in to make it run on english without a hodge podge of work

susAx

Sep 29, 2019
My error starts different, can you help ?

i removed old SE and BGS folders and put the ones you linked in.
Your error seems to come from bgm. I just gave the right bgs and se files.

For the right bgm files, I just did as moemi02 said, I renamed them in japanese.

To rename them properly, he showed how each file (according to size) had to be named and even copied/pasted the names in japanese.

What he said

moemi02 said:
For peoples having issues with the audio file

View attachment 1877880

and if you can't writte in japanese here the name :
(H)KBF_Dungeon_Tower_02
(タイトル)KBF_Field_Land_05
(工房)CF_Town-03
(村)[20]Sun breath
(森)街のともしび
(洋館)I01
(洞窟)KBF_Dungeon_Unnatural_01_B
(花園)A159
(花園前)D18
(雑魚戦)BMtwo1
Boss Battle(中ボス戦)
Field1
Ship1
Ship2
Ship3
Town2

THe file Size will help you to find the right audio file to rename it and yes there is indeed space before some name !
Enjoy !

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/06/1900910_Kagurado_Name_fix_RJ343891.png

Feonor

May 21, 2019
I'm getting reference error make video playable inline is not defined on launch. *edit* nvm turns out file name length was the issue

chobat2

Jun 7, 2020
Can confirm that "decompress with winrar set to shiftjis" works. I'd post a link of the resulting data, but I'm not allowed to until I have three posts, so . . . sorry!

But it does work that way.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes