Bararark

Jul 14, 2020
Check the posts higher in this page, it's because the japanese file names get mangled when extracted. There are fixes in the thread.

Reactions: dinopara
Jan 25, 2018
Same audio bug error of everyone.
I renamed the files... it didn't work.
I dunno how to extract the file as japanese (if i do ctrl + E no sub-menu pop-up with winrar).
Some Help Pls

Thalya31FR

Sep 8, 2018
bonsoir, alors mon avie sais f95 vous verifier vraiment les jeux non par ce que entre les fichiers qui manque les fichier corompues etc.. la sa fais le 5 jeux qui ne fonction pas sur 12 je comence a m'inquite de la bonne gestion du site voila bonne soirée a vous.

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
Second on getting the Steam version, even if the translation is worse (is it?) we can get the desensored CG
wgoo21 created an uncensored patch that should work on the version we have here.

I "created" full uncen patch (CG from steam version, and redrawn «standing» pictures with Triss)

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone know what the patch to "unlock more villagers" that's listed on the twitter link does? Is it additional scenes that we don't have in this version?

Reactions: Zero_G

Monk Master

Jan 28, 2024
Here is a copy of the game with the following:
- v2 of the game (base files used from the original post)
- All of the audio files fixed, no need to change language (unlike the patch linked in this thread, which is missing audio files in the bgs folder)
- Uncensored images using the higher-quality Steam patch from this thread (not the patch in the original post, which has blurry/distorted images)

I compressed the archive more, to reduce the download size. If possible, this should be the archive linked on the original post, so this thread doesn't continue to be full of posts about the audio issues and random ways to fix it.

Last edited:

RedMakyura

Apr 21, 2023
Here is a copy of the game with the following:
- v2 of the game (base files used from the original post)
- All of the audio files fixed, no need to change language (unlike the patch linked in this thread, which is missing audio files in the bgs folder)
- Uncensored images using the higher-quality Steam patch from this thread (not the patch in the original post, which has blurry/distorted images)

Pixeldrain

I compressed the archive more, to reduce the download size. If possible, this should be the archive linked on the original post, so this thread doesn't continue to be full of posts about the audio issues and random ways to fix it.

Thanks a lot dude, was watching this Thread in the hope that someone would do this!

Now, only hoping the game will be worth it!

MommaSin

Aug 3, 2023
Any time i download it from any of the links, i get loading errors in the game and it makes it unplayable

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes