RPGM Completed Futanari and Byuru Byuru Semen-Squeezing Dungeon [v1.1] [pernio's futanari]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

axmed4555

Sep 3, 2017
There was an update v1.1
Enhanced function of virtual battle room
Add Hourglass of regression
Adjusted the timing of being knockdown in battle when losing due to childbirth

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Wait isnt this the same person who did Lilim drive and Creature hunter? Them is pretty fun.

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
The torrent one really makes the game playable; it fixed the typesetting errors and made it slightly more readable. There is still bits and bobs that need to be translated but it isn't the worst game.

swoopie

Oct 24, 2017
Is there any use for the polution level other than statistics?
In the second game the futa got progressively more corrupted. Yet here it doesn't seem to do anything. The characters are acting the same even 12lvls in.

BustinGutz

Aug 18, 2018
Is there any use for the polution level other than statistics?
In the second game the futa got progressively more corrupted. Yet here it doesn't seem to do anything. The characters are acting the same even 12lvls in.
I think the only thing it does is give you a new title for your character. Have to lose enough to get them.

Reactions: swoopie

roguekttn

Apr 24, 2020
As the instalation notes say, you need to download the proper RPG Maker version, here and select VX RTP ...
I have the package downloaded and installed and that missing prompt still comes up. Does the game or install need to be in a specific directory?

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
I have the package downloaded and installed and that missing prompt still comes up. Does the game or install need to be in a specific directory?
Not that I know of actually, I installed it from the page, and then restarted my PC, after it just ran fine...

Mello8888

Jan 27, 2020
i dont think so, are you sure it's the right one? i downloaded the wrong one my first time

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
...Having balls and seeing the puss'-puss' aren't mutually exclusive.
No, but in 99% of futa art of this kind, you never see it. It's like the people with this preference are far more interested in the masculine traits of the futa. And when I look, such futa women are generally more muscular, taller, more masculine in face (or look like a bimbo with too much plastic surgery).
I suspect they want to be railed in the ass by a man, but are in denial.

Early (original hentai) futa had no balls. They needed no balls, they just hide the femininity without providing any necessary function. And it's was all futa-on-female. Now when I look for futa half the results are futa-on-male or trannies in disguise.

The world has indeed lost it's way and good taste.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
No, but in 99% of futa art of this kind, you never see it. It's like the people with this preference are far more interested in the masculine traits of the futa. And when I look, such futa women are generally more muscular, taller, more masculine in face (or look like a bimbo with too much plastic surgery).

Early (original hentai) futa had no balls. They needed no balls, they just hide the femininity without providing any necessary function. And it's was all futa-on-female. Now when I look for futa half the results are futa-on-male or trannies in disguise.

chill with the crack, Freud

Reactions: whitexwhite

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019

Okay so firstly, I call BS on the "99% of this kind of artwork doesn't show it at all" bit.
It's just flat out wrong and easily fixed, if you wish to avoid the issue.

Secondly, "Early (original) hentai had no balls"? Whomst gives a frick about that, even if it were true?
Such an appeal is a logical fallacy at worst, a pointless remark at best.

Methinks you've been huffing too much of 'em "sugar wall" fumes from a particularly rarted game dev'.

Reactions: whitexwhite
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes