RPGM Completed Futanari and Byuru Byuru Semen-Squeezing Dungeon [v1.1] [pernio's futanari]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Clashvenar

Jul 6, 2020
No, but in 99% of futa art of this kind, you never see it. It's like the people with this preference are far more interested in the masculine traits of the futa. And when I look, such futa women are generally more muscular, taller, more masculine in face (or look like a bimbo with too much plastic surgery).
I suspect they want to be railed in the ass by a man, but are in denial.

Early (original hentai) futa had no balls. They needed no balls, they just hide the femininity without providing any necessary function. And it's was all futa-on-female. Now when I look for futa half the results are futa-on-male or trannies in disguise.

The world has indeed lost it's way and good taste.
I know right.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Mayhaps the subversion/change of the original meaning means nothing to you. It does to me.

Mayhaps you like fapping to trannies. Your choice. I do not. And, it's not flat-out wrong.
Then what in the Flying Rainbow Raptor Jesus fuck are you even doing in this thread, appart from being a dick ?
Seriously, my brother in Christ, if you don't like a type of content, it's okay to just... not partake or comment. Nobody will think ill of you : nobody cares about your opinion.

Last edited:

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Any way to keep the battlefuck images up? They appear and vanish in like 2 seconds, lol. Really should have gone with a click to dismiss option...

Reactions: eyvgbhunijmwk
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes