VN Ren'Py Futanari College [Ep.1] [Futanari College Games]

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes
Jul 4, 2017
what? its not really seen that often though, theres way more male domination/trans dom than there is female or futa
Edit: In terms of games I meant
That often ? Just search futa on male or Dom futa and clear your doubts is everywhere ( not in more mainstream games obviously but in the futa focus games) , it surpasses any other kind of futa content by much just search futa and femdom and see how many results you have or just search futa on male and the list goes on and on ,just saying

Apr 14, 2021
Not bad conceptually but the dialogue is a bit peculiar with a weird less obvious than usual distinction between talking and actions not to mention that the choices have no actual impact other than whether not a single frame or so of dialogue pop up

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So, futa on male is not my cup of tea but I will leave some admittedly negative criticism anyway cuz I'm noticing a pattern... Maybe if these futa on male games were written to be more than a shallow outlet for, and rather comical depiction(to the point of absurdity) of a singular urge to get dicked down by chicks with dicks who's only "redeeming quality", if you can even call it that, is the rod between their legs....and literally nothing else of substance, perhaps they would last longer than two updates....

I dont know how some fans of this kink or w/e can settle for such a poor depiction of it. If I had the time, I would do it myself and no you dont need to be a chef in order to know when the food sucks. The customers can judge the quality just fine. But I guess some will be happy eating slop.

Just sayin. Sorry I didnt have anything positive to say. It is what it is.

Jul 4, 2017
So, futa on male is not my cup of tea but I will leave some admittedly negative criticism anyway cuz I'm noticing a pattern... Maybe if these futa on male games were written to be more than a shallow outlet for, and rather comical depiction(to the point of absurdity) of a singular urge to get dicked down by chicks with dicks who's only "redeeming quality", if you can even call it that, is the rod between their legs....and literally nothing else of substance, perhaps they would last longer than two updates....

I dont know how some fans of this kink or w/e can settle for such a poor depiction of it. If I had the time, I would do it myself and no you dont need to be a chef in order to know when the food sucks. The customers can judge the quality just fine. But I guess some will be happy eating slop.

Just sayin. Sorry I didnt have anything positive to say. It is what it is.
Have to add that smells like a scam dev has called a few friends to copy paste positive reviews on the steam page at least some modify them a bit but looks shady still

Last edited:
Reactions: lockegor
Jul 4, 2017
Hmmm I wonder why people wouldn't like this game? :unsure:

Could it be because it's not a game but a group of images with some text that focus on an MC humiliated and turned into a whore?

Nah, it's probably because they discriminate against futas. :ROFLMAO:
Bottom focus Humiliation kink games everywhere what a time to be alive

Last edited:

upsnosegothe

Aug 5, 2020
Have to add that smells like a scam dev has called a few friends to copy paste positive reviews on the steam page at least some modify them a bit but looks shady still
they all do it, or pay off steam curators by game gifting, aka give steam keys of the game so that they can resell on g2a and such.
sometimes they use personal or alt accounts and have friends or family buy the game and review it.

Jul 4, 2017
they all do it, or pay off steam curators by game gifting, aka give steam keys of the game so that they can resell on g2a and such.
sometimes they use personal or alt accounts and have friends or family buy the game and review it.
If at least they made the effort to write something and not copy-paste wouldn't be so obvious

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes