VN Ren'Py Futanari College [Ep.1] [Futanari College Games]

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes

dabestTNT

Dec 20, 2019
A great proof of concept game with good art and renders. I'd love to see a longer narrative from you with these same themes.

Reactions: Melmoth99

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Character models seem decent, but based on the fact that this just released, and already has 4 poor reviews, and apparently almost no content that needs rework. Ill give it a few updates before i try it. Take the reviews as constructive criticism, and rework what you have. Personal suggestion as well, only do the languages in your native tongue, and english, dont worry so much about doing other languages cause it will just take time away at least until you have better ground work for the game. Hopefully you give this another try, or improve on future updates!
Definitley suggest what other people have aswell, go with more of a route of the character coming to terms with getting futas off, versus just being into it right away. The easy routes with that, or him being bullied into the idea or getting a crush on a character and accepting it as an idea, both are good to do assuming you want your game to have choice, other wise its just a kinetic novel.

Jul 4, 2017
The negative reviews are from people who wanted to top futas I guess. The rating system on this website is garbage because people will just vote a game down if it has kinks in it they dont like. If anything those negative reviews made me want to play more
Did you read any review?

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutanariCollege-EP1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes