Unity Completed Futanari Kanojo - Do you like a girl's erect penis? [Final] [Histerical doll]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

PixelatedPancakes

Dec 5, 2021
Nibba this is just gay, first rule of futa, never suck futa dick, second rule futa has vagina, its a hermaphrodite if you will
Then why even have the dick there in the first place, you like staring at it? If the whole point of the genre is that the woman has a cock, what is the point of it just sitting there. Get a grip ;-;

Reactions: Aboltus228

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Then why even have the dick there in the first place, you like staring at it? If the whole point of the genre is that the woman has a cock, what is the point of it just sitting there. Get a grip ;-;
Lmao as degenerate as this conversation is, FUTA is a mystical Anime thing with a girl's Clit overgrown into a PP. She still is a "Girl" not a transvestite , just with a augmented biological cock above her Vaj through scifi biological or magical means. The point of it being there is to spice up lesbian intercourse (Good old bible black days) or to Ejaculate upon herself (WITHOUT BALLS) and for the girl to feel the male pleasure. Any actual male physical contact is straight up with her Girl Cock is simply gay, that's it. (Balls clapping in a double penetration is less gay btw no homo)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnopenedCanofSpoopy

1231qwerty1231

Jul 19, 2020
Japanese Titile: ふたなり彼女-二人の軌跡-
English Title: Futanari Girlfriend - The trajectory of two people
Developer:
Store:
Download Links:

please someone create a new thread for this game

Goldias

May 18, 2022
Japanese Titile: ふたなり彼女-二人の軌跡-
English Title: Futanari Girlfriend - The trajectory of two people
Developer:
Store:
Download Links:
Workupload
Pixeldrain

please someone create a new thread for this game
That's the sequel, also the only translated thing in that is the menu, that's all

CRIS7O

Jan 3, 2022
Help, the internal resolution of the game is very high and I can't see well, my screen is 1366 x 768, someone please help me

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes