4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Any kind person willing to share the game?

Im not sure if this works if it doesnt tell me but this is english version i was able to get i just dont know how to use mediafire tbh lol up to you guys to trust it or not

going see if i get get it on mega over mediafire so give me a bit or if someone else can download it all their self and get it done thats fine as well

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023

Im not sure if this works if it doesnt tell me but this is english version i was able to get i just dont know how to use mediafire tbh lol up to you guys to trust it or not

going see if i get get it on mega over mediafire so give me a bit or if someone else can download it all their self and get it done thats fine as well
Yeahh... so mediafire doesn't allow you to download multiple files without having a premium subscription (In this case every single audio file, image file etc. counts as a single file so you'll have to manually download every single file one by one)

Appreciate the share though, if possible do upload it to pixeldrain or mega instead

Kerowaj

Mar 6, 2019
On one hand i understand him, but on the other hand fighting piracy is pointless, you cant kill a hydra by cutting off it's head, there's always gonna be wont be able to buy the game for multiple possible reasons and they wont buy the game no matter if they can pirate it already or not. Also spreading the game can increase its popularity and future sales, also helps with game preservation.

BUT, there's a life hack for him if he doesn't want to see his next game on this forum, it'd need to have a LOLI. Since there's a good chance it wouldn't be allowed here then. If it's loli futa, it has to be without balls. YES, PLEASE
1710093016659.png

Reactions: Eleyth

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
On one hand i understand him, but on the other hand fighting piracy is pointless, you cant kill a hydra by cutting off it's head, there's always gonna be wont be able to buy the game for multiple possible reasons and they wont buy the game no matter if they can pirate it already or not. Also spreading the game can increase its popularity and future sales, also helps with game preservation.

BUT, there's a life hack for him if he doesn't want to see his next game on this forum, it'd need to have a LOLI. Since there's a good chance it wouldn't be allowed here then. If it's loli futa, it has to be without balls. YES, PLEASE
View attachment 3429535
There's a ton of loli games on the site. Also there wasn't ever rly any mention of the dev doing anything against piracy? Just acknowledging the forum.

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
I think most people just want to try out the game before buying the full product, and besides if piracy gets the game out to more people that's just gonna generate better feedback and possibly create new buyers for future projects from the same circle. It's better than trying to force people to buy a game, that will just generate negativity about it. If people really like the game they usually buy it anyways so it's not really a loss for them either.

Kerowaj

Mar 6, 2019
There's a ton of loli games on the site. Also there wasn't ever rly any mention of the dev doing anything against piracy? Just acknowledging the forum.
It's a tossup if the game gets banned for it or not, somehow we dont have ecchi and craft here still for that reason, or nacht sama, cause she's a loli demon lord, even tho we have games with loli daughter of a demon lord and one game even got banned because in a bunch of scenes in the game ONE had a scene where loli with a red backpack got fucked and the thread got deleted. I could list even more.

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020

I accept it

I should be the one apology to pernio, when you mention f95 if I didnt make the mistake and think you are interested on us and make that post this drama will not happen. Your game are great and hope your next game is more success and hope one day can see them uncensored on other selling platform

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes