4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

HaileyT

Jun 29, 2018
Oh yeah, I remember playing the dev's other game, very similar to this. The only difference now is now you only have one party member and you choose which route you want to go. Still just as grindy sadly, so I'll use the power of save editors and save (heh) my patience for something else.

Still, thx :D

What save editor do you use?
I see a lot of online ones but would like a local program.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
What save editor do you use?
I see a lot of online ones but would like a local program.
I just use the online ones, they're the fastest anyways. I haven't seen programs as such, but I never bothered to look them up. The real pain in the ass is what variable/stat is what, so you have to take a look in-game of the stats, then change those accordingly.

...alternatively, you could just put 5000 in each spot and call it a day, let the madness reign XD

Reactions: HaileyT
Mar 1, 2020
Damn this is good, I wish there was more
This is I think, indirect sequel to other game by same dev. I think there are quite a few references to that other one in this one.
Ah, and here it is >><<. I was looking in vain at the OP for "other games by same dev" line, but "similar threads" at the bottom, recommended by f95 came to rescue.

ななにに

Feb 17, 2023
View attachment 2530668

>futanari
>no bulge

Sussy (or very small pp)
The best futa are the retractable ones in the clit or somewhere in the pelvic region or tucked into the vagina (personal fav is above clit in the clit hood or above hood in the labia lips able to be deployed by muscle contractions) or just straight up magic. A super stealthy ninja weapon for the unsuspecting. Kunoichi more like Kunoni (+1 PP hole).

Reactions: Clashvenar

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
Game was supposed to have it's full release on March 9th (which means it should've been available by now) but it seems some kind of error occurred and the release date is now on March 10th. It should most likely be available within the next 24 hours. Just giving a heads up.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes