Tr1gan

Apr 6, 2017
In my case helped to install this one to run the game, other didn't worked. Works on 2.5.0.1
1. Disable you Antivirus in browser and Windows.
2. Go trow installation process. And then run LEInstaller.exe. Save setting.
3. Via Right Click start the game as Administator.

Jul 28, 2017
i changed my Region and time zone but i still cant start it any tips?
Not those, system locale.
You go into the control panel-> find the region and clock tab -> click on the region option(in control panel)/ administrative language settings(in windows 10 settings), they open the same window -> There's 2 tabs, you want the administrative one -> Click 'change system locale...' and pick japanese(japan).
Other than that, make sure you actually have the japanese language pack installed and that you re-download and install the game AFTER you've done all that.

Aradr111

Nov 28, 2022
i tried installing it, but the game doesn´t run. Does anyone knows what could be going wrong? is some platform, like needing to have somthing like RPGM ( i know it doesn´t, but just giving an example) installed?

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So trying to play this game on the newest version of joiplay and I'm getting a black screen does it just take some time to load

jezko2

Dec 24, 2022
Been a while since I visited this game, but it still doesn't open, neighter with system lenguage in japan, nor with emulator (ver. 2.4.1.0) any new ways to fix it? or is this the end

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes