BadThingsHere

Mar 15, 2021
Wait a minute. When it starts it starts it says it's a series and shows what previously hapenned. Is this an actual series with other games before it?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait a minute. When it starts it starts it says it's a series and shows what previously hapenned. Is this an actual series with other games before it?
Can't remember it's name but there is one before this, yes.

MrMister0815

May 11, 2018
Can't remember it's name but there is one before this, yes.
It's a series of four games sharing the same main characters:
Classmate Remodeling (WIP)

Futanari Mother And Her Torturous Daughter

Translation work for the first game of this series is underway, but slow at the moment. The scripts are already extracted, I just need to actually set aside the time to work on them.

BadThingsHere

Mar 15, 2021

xXMehMehMehXx

May 31, 2021
I am having problem running the game, how can I run it?
I even downloaded locale emulator (somewhere I read it needs it).
I failed to run it both times.

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
Also, I now officially hate onomatopoeia. They are a pain to translate.
Oh, tell me about it. As someone who's generally very literal in describing things, it's not Kanji, old fashioned Japanese or anything like that which I dread once I get to studying Japanese for translations - it's onomatopoeia and erotic slang, because they use tons of both. I feel like there's just not nearly enough words for describing sounds in general in English to get remotely close to the amount used *frequently* in Japanese VNs.

The few times I've done VN translations so far, what stumbles me up the most is generally all the slurping, slicking, kissing, humping, pumping etc etc. You can only use the same words so many times or find so many synonyms/ways to turn around a sentence >_>

test13249

Dec 29, 2021
when i try to boot the game i just get a pop up with a bunch of question marks and another pop up with a blue background with some code, i can't identify the language but if i had to say i would say css

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
when i try to boot the game i just get a pop up with a bunch of question marks and another pop up with a blue background with some code, i can't identify the language but if i had to say i would say css
Are you opening it with Jap locale?

phoenixcan

Aug 21, 2020
Can someone post new links? Preferably not formatted in that disc image thing and not on a untrustworthy site? Thanks if you do this, you are a chad whomever you may be if you do it.

MrMister0815

May 11, 2018
Does anyone have an update regarding the TLs of the prequels? How has it been so far?
Part 1 is still WIP, the others are queued behind it.
I've honestly just been taking my sweet time and just recently switched over to using Sugoi for a translation basis, which is much more coherent than anything else so far and sort of properly handles onomatopoeia. It's so much easier to work with.

I'll still be working on it whenever I feel like it and nothing has been abandoned yet. It's just a gigantic pile of work, given that all the prequels are significantly larger than this one. Just Part 1 has about 4x as much dialogue.

The aforementioned WIP-thread will be updated as I make progress. So keep an eye on that one, if you like.

Reactions: CJ_2020
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes