Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Futa's have vagina's. They are intersex, they have both and are more than capable of giving birth.

The only scaty around here is the verbal shit you spout.
"Futas have vaginas" .... good luck with spreading this word ;) 99,9% have a penis and balls. It doesn't matter if i like that kink or not, but i was just stating a fact. So.... i am out of here now. Sorry for the inconvenience ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"Futas have vaginas" .... good luck with spreading this word ;) 99,9% have a penis and balls. It doesn't matter if i like that kink or not, but i was just stating a fact. So.... i am out of here now. Sorry for the inconvenience ;)
Not a fact at all. Futa's have always had vagina's.

Massive difference between transgender and hermaphrodite. A transgender is a male transitioning to female. Herm and Futa are intersex and have both ... that's what is known as a fact.

It's quite sad that i'm having to explain all this to a supposed grown man. Does Aunty Ava also have to explain to you where babies come from or you sticking with "the Stork brings them"?

Jan 28, 2018
just gotta say the audio work on this is superb haven't seen anything with quite as much attention to detail like distance from the mic changes, tone of voice from the VAs and that its binaural all combines into some pretty damn stellar audio work. Game is worth it for just that even if you aren't a fan of the tags or even the (quite good actually) edited MTL and honestly from the translators notes all that work doesn't deserve to call this a mtl
Agreed, holy shit. That first scene with the girl's low whispers was some 10/10 top tier good stuff, damn. Great work with the voice.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Another "you're mom gay" type of game. ok.
Guess we have gone past hand-holding levels of degeneracy.. finally.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I'd say not to let the door hit you on the way out, but as you seem to be the type to spend hours pushing on a door labeled Pull I don't think you'd have to worry about that metaphorical concern in the first place

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I really wish I could say I was surprised by the number of people coming into a thread with "futanari" as the first fuckin' word in the title and then complaining that... (gasp!) it's futa...

A transgender is a male transitioning to female.
While I agree with the rest of your post (and love the snark :p) I do feel like I should add that using transgender as a noun is... less than ideal

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Might be a dumb question, but does this reference the daughter as being 18 or state all characters are at least 18?

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
Agreed, holy shit. That first scene with the girl's low whispers was some 10/10 top tier good stuff, damn. Great work with the voice.
While i generally dislike/generally don't care for Japanese voices, this is one of the few exceptions where I am actually impressed by the quality here compared to most mainstream JPN games nowadays

Sasage04

Feb 25, 2020
Is there anywhere I am able to find the BGM somewhere online or do I have to extract the game files and find it there?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes