Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
Try downloading the older LE version. The latest 2.5.0 didn't seem to work, but the prior one 2.4.1.0 did the trick (found in the same mega, then "old versions" folder).
This worked for me, thanks!

Sep 29, 2019
hey peeps why do you like futa so much? just curious not hating. also, isnt loli illegal here? thnaks for answers in advance
For me at least, I generally prefer FxF. So the fact that Futa is just a chick with a dick, it's a plus for me. To clarify I despise genderbender, trans content, and Futa on male. Also to you're last question, last I heard they started allowing it as long as it actually doesn't resemble what a real life child would look like.

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
Try downloading the older LE version. The latest 2.5.0 didn't seem to work, but the prior one 2.4.1.0 did the trick (found in the same mega, then "old versions" folder).
:)worked like a charm, thank you

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
At first glance, the Amagi family seems like any other ordinary, happy family. However, the mother, Miki, is a masochist, the father a mad scientist and the daughter, Misaki, never shows any sign of emotions. On top of that, a clone of Miki lives together with them, all of which makes the family more than a bit peculiar.
So when are we getting this as a sitcom?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes