EPOC16

May 3, 2018
Every day we stray further from God.... Well, save me a seat in the front row Satan. I'll see you soon.

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
sad i cant play this i downloaded the emulator and still not opening for me still getting the blue screen
I got the game from the nopy download and after I delt with my antivirus having a fit over the .exe it ran fine. booted up no problem and no save issues. I am on windows 10 and my computer is set to the japanese region so I dont use compatability software. If you are having issues maybe try changing your computers region if it wont mess with any other stuff you do on it

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarica

FONFONFON

Dec 9, 2018
Is this a sequel to something. The games into makes it sond like it is
This is the Prequel:
Futanari Kanojo Kyousei Seikatsu ~Atashi no Milk, Anata ni Shiboritotte Hoshii!~

VNDB:
No english translate to this one though.

Reactions: Morte111

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
'Sigh...'
Almost all the Tags grab my interest, but after reading the description, I'm gonna pass. If the Tags were switched around for the characters, and the story a bit different, I'd gladly love it. As is, with what I've seen, this is a no from me.

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
now THIS is some good shit! :love: mother/daughter is underrated as it is, but add futa and you've got my personal holy grail. XD

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
hey peeps why do you like futa so much? just curious not hating. also, isnt loli illegal here? thnaks for answers in advance

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes