djv007

Apr 23, 2020
I tried to run the game using locale emulator but whenever i run it using locale emulator, nothing happens.. Any tips ?

MrMister0815

May 11, 2018
Hey there,
I'm the translator of this game, trying to answer some questions that have popped up:

I've never been so heartbroken to see those cursed three letters. The description alone has so many of my favorite kinks that it's like the game was made for me.
I really, really hope that the MTL was at least edited by someone who knows how to speak English. That's all I ask for.
Either way, thank you for posting this.
I do believe my English to be quite decent. Not that I'm perfect, mind you.
If you spot any mistakes, feel free to point them out to me. I might update the translation at some point.

God I fucking wish this had an uncensor, and the censoring is also pretty atrocious..
I'm with you on this. Unfortunately, the CG files themselves are already censored. So in order to uncensor these, you would have to photoshop new uncensored parts over them.
While I can do basic stuff, as seen on e.g. the menu buttons, drawing human body parts isn't exactly my forte. :)

well thats a shame. would like to play this story from the start
I wouldn't put it past me if I just spontaneously decided to translate the prequel, too. But not anytime soon, this is a lot of work for me.

English (Edited Machine Translation)

I'm glad I didn't kept my hopes up.
Hey, I put a lot of effort into it. It's a far cry from the usual MTL poetry and I'd bet you wouldn't even notice a difference if you don't understand Japanese yourself.

Looks very promising, fingers crossed. Wish it's female only.
There are no males present here. The father is mentioned at times and does some phone calls, but doesn't even have a voice. No art either.
It's all female/futa.

Also, here is the original Japanese Data.XC3:
If you want to revert the translation back to Japanese, just download this file and replace the Data.XC3 in your folder.

As for those encountering an error when launching the game: I haven't encountered any such error in all the time I worked on this.
Is there anyone who is encountered this error without using a Local Emulator, anyway? If not, you could try setting your System Locale to Japanese via Control Panel -> Region -> Administrative and see whether that makes a difference. At least that's what I'm using.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Okay i have finished playing it and gotta say i kinda disappointed a bit theres only implied pregnancy by the daughter despite the fact its prequel has pregnancy's scene.
The CGI scene is excellent for me but it can improve by adding a few kink a little bit then again this is a short novel (ignoring my distaste for MTL in general).

Reactions: silverbane27

beliar

May 6, 2017
I can already see a major mistake in the description even without trying a patch. It's supposed to be an "Amashiro family", not an "Amagi family"... (n)

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
How do you set up as Japanese local?
Its been a while since I did it so I dont remember how. I did find a tutorial though and I think this is what I did. Just make sure to add japanese as a preffered ;anguage. You will need to restart when you nare done as well. If it dosent work you can switch it right back

EDIT forget the tutorial I remember how to do it, Go to your control panel, click on change date under the clock and region menue, click on administrative,, click change system local and then set it to japanese (japan). then restart. If you do that you should be able to play any japanese game with no emulator needed

Last edited:
Reactions: Poisonh

DonotenterRogue

Jan 17, 2020
just gotta say the audio work on this is superb haven't seen anything with quite as much attention to detail like distance from the mic changes, tone of voice from the VAs and that its binaural all combines into some pretty damn stellar audio work. Game is worth it for just that even if you aren't a fan of the tags or even the (quite good actually) edited MTL and honestly from the translators notes all that work doesn't deserve to call this a mtl

i_like_feet_69

Jan 13, 2020
Was looking for an upload of this game for days and thought it had completely slipped under the radar. Thanks for the upload and work you put in.

Also I'm 100% in the camp of using machine translators to the bulk of the work when it comes to translations. Using multiple and selecting the best translation options is for sure the best way to get sufficiently high quality translation done in a reasonable timeframe. Going back and editing it with some basic Japanese knowledge will lead to a even better overall translation but with better machine translators such as DeepL that won't need to be done much.

• Angry
Reactions: KoroG90

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
since Futas are Men with boobs and cannot give birth... MISSING ORGANS!!!... the daughter is literally shit???
needs the scat tag then...

J/K ..... but.... WTF???? lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: those who enjoy it may enjoy it... i'm out
Futa's have vagina's. They are intersex, they have both and are more than capable of giving birth.

The only scaty around here is the verbal shit you spout.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes