May 27, 2020
I had the same problem, all you have to do is download (and install) the locale emulator ( ), extract the game, right click on the .exe -> locale emulator -> run in japanese. It worked for me at least.
Bruh the download is a virus

May 27, 2020
In order to run this game or any Japanese game you need to download an emulator

1631483010953.png

I'm using this one, it's only a few kbs in size and gets the job done. Hope this helps

Argenust

Aug 7, 2020
I'm really sad and disappointed that there is no pregnancy or Miki and Misaki's child. But other than that, this game is a fucking Masterpiece, if there a sequel expanding Miki, Misaki and the Clone (maybe even Misaki and Miki's Child) relationship then I'm all for it

Reactions: Furyous D

MooerFoes

Sep 2, 2020
I am not good at English, I hope you can understand my word:
So as you know this game has a prequel likes other people said, フタナリ彼女矯正生活/Futanari Kanojo Kyousei Seikatsu ( )
But somebody who played that game told me, in fact, that game also has a prequel, 同級生改造~生意気娘は実験台にしてしまえッ!~/Doukyuusei Kaizou ~Namaiki Musume wa Jikkendai ni Shiteshimae!~ ( ), The plots of these two games are continuous, in this game, the hero transforms the heroine into FUTA.
Meanwhile, Wフタナリ娘矯正計画/W Futanari Musume Kyousei Keikaku ( ) is another game in the same series.
If you are interested in the whole series, you can pay attention to these two works again.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
So as you know this game has a prequel likes other people said, フタナリ彼女矯正生活/Futanari Kanojo Kyousei Seikatsu ( )
But somebody who played that game told me, in fact, that game also has a prequel, 同級生改造~生意気娘は実験台にしてしまえッ!~/Doukyuusei Kaizou ~Namaiki Musume wa Jikkendai ni Shiteshimae!~ ( ), The plots of these two games are continuous, in this game, the hero transforms the heroine into FUTA.
Meanwhile, Wフタナリ娘矯正計画/W Futanari Musume Kyousei Keikaku ( ) is another game in the same series.
If you are interested in the whole series, you can pay attention to these two works again.
Normally i would say you might be wrong but upon reading the background description that specifically says about her classmate turning her into futa and read which staff is involved in all games that you mention including this game in the thread, it has the same and (writer?).

Damn, without you saying someone said that the game set in the same series i would've never put 2 and 2 together.
but the game series story have and maybe counting.

Shame we don't know what happened to the other girl that got transform into , maybe we will see her again in the future since the artist has refined his/her skill, the difference is day and night.

Last edited:

MrMister0815

May 11, 2018
Normally i would say you might be wrong but upon reading the background description that specifically says about her classmate turning her into futa and read which staff is involved in all games that you mention including this game in the thread, it has the same and (writer?).

Damn, without you saying someone said that the game set in the same series i would've never put 2 and 2 together.
but the game series story have and maybe counting.

Shame we don't know what happened to the other girl that got transform into , maybe we will see her again in the future since the artist has refined his/her skill, the difference is day and night.
Thank you very much, you two. I never knew there were more prequels other than that obvious one.
In a flight of fancy, I have just acquired a copy of each of them and am preparing the translation process, just like I did with this one. Keep in mind though, that this will take me a couple weeks or months (per game I guess), depending on how much time I can invest into this and how much there is actually to translate, etc.

Is there a prequel to this game?
See the above messages.

Is there any translated version for the preview of these games?
What exactly are you looking for? A demo? Surely there is no need for a translated demo when you could just have the complete package?

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Thank you very much, you two. I never knew there were more prequels other than that obvious one.
In a flight of fancy, I have just acquired a copy of each of them and am preparing the translation process, just like I did with this one. Keep in mind though, that this will take me a couple weeks or months (per game I guess), depending on how much time I can invest into this and how much there is actually to translate, etc.

See the above messages.

What exactly are you looking for? A demo? Surely there is no need for a translated demo when you could just have the complete package?
I usually dislike MTL translation but i give it a pass since you spend much more effort than average MTL translator where they just copy and paste to the mtl then upload the translation with no/minimal editing.

Shadow_S_129

Sep 6, 2021
So I just got this to work in Linux via Lutris.

For anyone else that wants to get this working, it only took me one line of code to fix the syntax error.

Make sure your Linux system can display Japanese Unicode or something like that. I'm not an expert.

LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 in the "Environment Variables" tab under the "System Options"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm amazed this works, but not that amazed, prob just dumbfounded. And no, the main Linux system itself I'm on is not set to Japanese locale.

My setup is Pop-OS! in this example. No locale app needed for me.

*Minor edit* I apologize if other forums pointed this out, and so I don't spam other boards of games that run this same engine/syntax error, but this does seem to help those that are trying to play other KiriKiri engine games in Linux, AFAIK.

Last edited:
Reactions: beethatisbumble

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
"I can't read Japanese. But I know how to use a translator. Or several, in fact. And dictionaries.
This game has been translated by comparing several machine translations, using lots of intuition, a ton of common sense and a plethora of guess-work. The goal has always been to translate the story into English while at the same time providing a smooth reading experience an not straying too far from the source."
if only all games translated by a Machine translator had this kind of attention paid to them since most Machine Translated Games are terrible.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thecatbred

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
I've never been so heartbroken to see those cursed three letters. The description alone has so many of my favorite kinks that it's like the game was made for me.
I really, really hope that the MTL was at least edited by someone who knows how to speak English. That's all I ask for.
Either way, thank you for posting this.
did u not read the translators notes? they said: "I can't read Japanese. But I know how to use a translator. Or several, in fact. And dictionaries.
This game has been translated by comparing several machine translations, using lots of intuition, a ton of common sense and a plethora of guess-work. The goal has always been to translate the story into English while at the same time providing a smooth reading experience an not straying too far from the source. "

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thecatbred
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes