RPGM Completed Futanari Quest [2018-07-04] [Futanari Quest]

1.80 star(s) 21 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
i think patreon did change the rules about incest
But officially the game was dead. Nodoby heard anything from him, except I believe a trailer? So he could've easily keep doing the "incest" thing since he sold this game on Steam and Nutaku where I don't think they care about incest or not. At least Nutaku don't.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Can anyone give the mega link for the best futa game ? i played so many futa games and nothing is interesting so far
It's transformation, mostly furry/anthropomorphic, and text based, but it's hard to deny TiTS and CoC as contenders... and by that I mean "Trials in Tainted Space" and "Corruption of Champions". Technically neither is a futa specific game and they are both mostly text only (some images in TiTS and I highly suggest downloading the CoC Revamp mod for a fuller experience), but both games allow you to become a futa and a vast majority of characters you meet will be futas, or can become futas (if you also care about pregnancy stuff, a lot of characters can impregnate/be impregnated).

As a note with TiTS, the game is not complete yet but it probably a better game in terms of gameplay, and TiTS is space themed (closer to Star Trek, boldy go where no one has gone before, fuck an alien, get transformed), while CoC is sort of the usual Dungeons and Dragons type setting where you can be a nice person saving the world from demons or... well, "corruption of champions"... you do the math.

Reactions: jackoffonher

SecHRet

Dec 1, 2017
I had high hopes for this like so many other people but now that I see the end result I am left with only disappointment. Especially that ending. Hope other devs learn from this.

Reactions: Crimsonmedb

WangOut

Nov 27, 2017
Loved the drawings, but that short story and bad endings. I have no sympathy for anyone that bought this to be honest.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Since I got it for free I'm not too pissed about this idiotic ending but this game seriously had a ton of potential for being really good it could have been a long ass hours long rpg or something where you go around the world trying to impregnate an absurd amount of women the initial number was 100 but you could have that clit lady be a bitch for plot reasons and make you do even more could have been a whole story about this.

ronblow123

Feb 4, 2018
Does anyone know how I can listen to the audio files or convert them into mp3 files? I like the music in this game. The audio files are .rpgmvo

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Nobody told me this has english voice acting... Pretty bad english voice acting but english voice acting nonetheless.

Just for that it gets a thumbs up from me.

Can't say the game's great though. Like it's been said before, it's short and underdelivers like tons of h games sadly. It's not terrible and the price isn't very high but I mean, for that kind of money you could get way better other games. So not heartilly recommended either.

Reactions: Bullero and joehoe

FutaGril16

Aug 10, 2018
Can anyone tell me how on earth do I find the empty jar? it's one of the first things you must do in the game.

Pharan

Apr 23, 2017
Nobody told me this has english voice acting... Pretty bad english voice acting but english voice acting nonetheless.

Just for that it gets a thumbs up from me.

Can't say the game's great though. Like it's been said before, it's short and underdelivers like tons of h games sadly. It's not terrible and the price isn't very high but I mean, for that kind of money you could get way better other games. So not heartilly recommended either.
Yeah that's why the game failed actually. They spent all their funds on the voice acting. I'm sure lots of us would like to have voice acting in more games, but often times it's just not reasonable to do so. This game serves as a reminder to other devs to make sure to have your priorities straight.

Reactions: Bullero

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
wtf that ending.i remember i was 100 girls to fuck!!!.why that rush end?

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
"futanari quest.exe is infected with Atc4.Detection and was moved to quarantine" Bitdefender tells me this. Is it a false positive or real russian agent?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
"futanari quest.exe is infected with Atc4.Detection and was moved to quarantine" Bitdefender tells me this. Is it a false positive or real russian agent?
Most likely "change your antivirus because Bitdefender it's a crap, in every way possible" kind of message.
There's no virus within, I can assure you this.

Reactions: joehoe
1.80 star(s) 21 Votes