RPGM Completed Futanari Quest [2018-07-04] [Futanari Quest]

1.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Nice game and cool art.

Such a shame it's so short. Seemed like the author had lots of plans and it ended abruptly :(

Reactions: Bullero

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Dev turned it into commercial ware ie put it up for monetary value ie dev had $ signs in his /her eyes

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
Nobody told me this has english voice acting... Pretty bad english voice acting but english voice acting nonetheless.

Just for that it gets a thumbs up from me.

Can't say the game's great though. Like it's been said before, it's short and underdelivers like tons of h games sadly. It's not terrible and the price isn't very high but I mean, for that kind of money you could get way better other games. So not heartilly recommended either.
The voice acting is actually good. It was certainly a breath of fresh air compared to all the Japanese ones since there aren't any H games with a dub.

But i am pissed that this game for so many reasons. Just like Futaba from Discode, Yui got screwed over even though she didn't deserve it. And seeing how the dev won't come back to this game, I must rank this as one of the worst H games i played in a long time. Its a shame too as this had potential and ultimately fell flat at the end.

mackerman

Mar 11, 2018
Full screen for RPGM is actually implemented properly. Although the voice acting is much more impressive and expensive.

Haven't played to the presumably disappointing ending yet, but I probably still will to enjoy a few more voiced over images.

It is weird how the text emphasizes *four* women, down from 100 or whatever. Would have been more preferable to not say the number up front, and let the end credits or gallery or quests reveal your progress.

Reactions: Bullero

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
wtf that ending.i remember i was 100 girls to fuck!!!.why that rush end?
Because the devs failed big time. They focused way too much money on voice acting. They should have focused more on other stuffs like performance, proofreading and generally improving the mechanics and quality of the game. There is a big lesson to be learned from this = Focus on the important things first.

Sativa-29

Oct 28, 2017
Like other, I remember first playing the demo of this. Seemed to have so much potential. Then found it had been cancelled. Was very dissapointed. But that was almost certainly a better way to end than what we got here. I enjoyed the gameplay there was, ending aside.

Jokey

Sep 17, 2017
This seemed like such a good game, I enjoyed it while it was being worked on. I thought the new combat system they were working on need a little bit but it was new... made me really sad to see if go, and now to see it as a "completed" game gives makes me sadder

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
Beautiful artwork! I would love to check it out but all I have is my phone. Any chance there is an Android port for this?

1.80 star(s) 21 Votes