RPGM Completed Futanari Quest [2018-07-04] [Futanari Quest]

1.80 star(s) 21 Votes

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
The artist from this game was working on another one right?
Oh? Do you know the name of the artist? I liked their work but was unable to find out who it was at the time IIRC

As for why this game became what it did, the reason why is that the dev thought he could use patreon as a get rich quick scheme, when they found out that they weren't going to get buckets full of cash they bailed blaming the cost of voice acting for their failure.

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
funny enough the developer on his patreon hit all his goals. but then later they was like "I wasn't making enough money."
then and there decided that "hey I'm just going to stop and give up and then just set this as complete"
and decided to try to sell it on Steam as a complete product and when that wasn't working out. they decided to try to sell it on some other third-party thing.

and here we are today left with an incomplete game marked as complete. so many hopes and dreams left unfinished, so much potential unfulfilled :(

tempjr

Nov 23, 2017
For anyone interested in version 0.05, there's a torrent with seeds (including me). See earlier posts why this version might be worth checking out.

Can't say this game is amazing but the 'rape' scene in the forest is pretty hot. Also, the toaster...

tempjr

Nov 23, 2017
Actually, I feel a bit bad for dismissing it so quickly. Once I'd accepted how silly the tone is I actually found it was turning me on and I wanted to see more so it's a shame development stopped. There's a nice battle system in v1 and yes it's very simple but that could be worked on. The art is great (it's the sauce for that girl cumming all over herself pic you see in ads), the voice actresses are good (they must think men are hopeless though! :LOL:) and the selection of music is entertaining.
If you like blunt, dominating futa on futa / on girl with incest and monsters, a whole lot of silly and a whole lot less of romance and subtlety you'll love this. Now I just have to figure out how to unlock the rest of the pics from moving my saves over. Last version (including Android build and Russian language) in this torrent.

Reactions: fitme

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
How to gain experience in this game? Defeat many monsters and collect many items without any experience

1.png
2.png

1.80 star(s) 21 Votes