RPGM Completed Futanari Quest [2018-07-04] [Futanari Quest]

1.80 star(s) 21 Votes

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
The game never implemented EXP, so you don't gain any at all. The only way to raise those stats is to create the potions that automatically max them
Uh, this game ends directly after having sex with the princess, is my choice wrong? What should I do?

HomelessSoul

Jul 6, 2017
Uh, this game ends directly after having sex with the princess, is my choice wrong? What should I do?
The game was never actually finished, the creator abandoned it for several years, and then came back to shit out an extremely rushed and subpar "ending", called it done, and then fucked off again. There is no other ending, theres still a good amount of systems and things completely unfinished left over, and all the game promises are never even fulfilled.

Its a waste of time to even bother playing honestly.

Reactions: Furabia and kghky

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
Like the other guy said, the developer just abandoned the game completely and gave us that crappy ending. SO this is one of those games where you are better off just ripping the CG and that's honestly it.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Uum why since its "complete"
did you even played the game? its obvious the developer abanboned it
the arcs of mother and sister are clearly not finished for example. game in general goes nowhere and abruptly ends.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I think I remember it was indeed incomplete--and now abandoned.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
did you even played the game? its obvious the developer abanboned it
the arcs of mother and sister are clearly not finished for example. game in general goes nowhere and abruptly ends.
Yes i did play it.
Its true that dev firts abondoned it and then came back to it and gave way shorter ending then intended, but still technicly its finished.
Other thhing is it what it was meant to be and was planned thats hard no.

Reactions: Bullero

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Should've read the comments before downloading, could've skipped that bullet, but oh well, the game is indeed "incomplete", but i think overall is just poorly worked on and if he lost interest in developing it, then so be it.

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
what is really needed is someone to get permission and go the game like it was set up as at first 100 girls pregnant before she can lose her dick and I think the game will be a big hit unkess who writes it has her come into a town and just start fucking every one and has a real quick 100 girls pregnant real quick I wish I could code and then I would take it up and a couple of other games that seem to lose steam because the person writing them loses instrest in them

Bullero

Aug 30, 2017
Yeah... The ending sucks bigger dick than MC's.
Even if they wanted to rush it, i see no reason to make it so grim for the story that is otherwise all sugar from top to bottom.
And its easy to show that its illogical as well. There were at least several ways to make it better, even dozens probably.

Oh well. Many protagonists found themselves in worse predicatements.
At least she is neither dead nor hurt at the end, so its kinda open.

Bullero

Aug 30, 2017
Anyways...

Here is the True Incest Patch for 1.1.0, thoroughly made and tested by yours truly (me).
Not only did I remove all the extra steps (haha, get it?), but also gave it my touch by replacing the adoption story with the more fitting premise.

Alexander Krisnov
Please, add it to the OP if thou wilt.

I'll also gather some people from this thread to celebrate the occasion. Avengers, assemble!
magadaga1991 / Vazian / KastGamer / Cheese_Dude / VulgarFap / ghulsk / Exsa

Bullero

Aug 30, 2017
The game is not supposed to end after sex with princess.
It ends after sex with elf, when your "fate is sealed", with handwritten "End" sign and credits.

Bullero

Aug 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even though I hate the ending no less than you, you really shouldn't let it get to you.
First, you may consider this to not be the final ending but pumping up the drama before future action (that we obviously won't see). Like seriously, how often is the protagonist's plot armor not thick enough in such kind of stories.
And secondly, this ending has no substance behind it whatsoever, not even VA, its just text. Someone knowledgeable enough in the ways of RPGM could've probably rewrote the ending within an hour if we wanted to. Its just such a drag, like whatever.

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
Anyways...

Here is the True Incest Patch for 1.1.0, thoroughly made and tested by yours truly (me).
Not only did I remove all the extra steps (haha, get it?), but also gave it my touch by replacing the adoption story with the more fitting premise.

Alexander Krisnov
Please, add it to the OP if thou wilt.

I'll also gather some people from this thread to celebrate the occasion. Avengers, assemble!
magadaga1991 / Vazian / KastGamer / Cheese_Dude / VulgarFap / ghulsk / Exsa
This is amazing but I'm confused why you added me, well, I get it because I agree with you, but how did you know I mean?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Im surprised that someone took time to mod this game!
While i do appreciate this it seems like waste to mod this game.

1.80 star(s) 21 Votes