RPGM Completed Futanari Quest [2018-07-04] [Futanari Quest]

1.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
x.x started out thinking this was gonna be a great game as I really enjoyed the gameplay... and then... it seems that the dev got bored or something and ends the games with the shittiest ending possible, you get thrown in prison for fucking the princess and that is it. There's only your house, the one tiny town, and the cave you can easily run through... when you look at your character status, it says influence 1, I didn't see shit about gaining any influence... -shrugs- oh well another game to make rpg maker games look like shit I guess, and only because the dev got lazy... the art, story, and voiceover were great as were the h-scenes, so it is really a shame that this ended so abruptly the way it does.

Reactions: Suteri_

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
that was just depressing, this should've just been left abandoned
I totally agree. The ending was horrible, and there is only one path. I did like the voice acting but it is not worth downloading just for that.

nod24

May 4, 2017
Drawing is good, but I want to break the head of the programmer. Seriously, that's what I would pay for.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
It's ehhh...

The music and art are okay, but the voice acting is pretty cringey.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
definitely shy of the 100 women mark. Is this really officially complete? Also, I think I recognize the main voice actress, is that one of the girls from the Legend of Opala series?

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
definitely shy of the 100 women mark. Is this really officially complete? Also, I think I recognize the main voice actress, is that one of the girls from the Legend of Opala series?
project was scrapped due to lack of funding but i guess the creator felt bad and settled with 4 instead of 100

harlem44

Jul 5, 2018
Does anyone know who the second artist is (i.e. the one who did the catgirl)? I swear I've seen their work before somewhere but their name is never mentioned by the game as far as I can tell

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Man I really hope they actually made more progress on this. the nutaku page has the game listed as >800mb and the old patreon version's folder is about 500 so theres hope that theres more content.
That 800MB are mac and windows (400 for mac and 400 for windows) ,and after you ditch one and extract another you end up with less than 500MB. Didn't tried yet, but it's unlikely that there is new content.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
What exactly is disappointing with the ending? Does it just suddenly end, random execution scene, depressing? I know I tried another game that just had a cruddy ending that didn't live up to the hype the game set up so wondering whether this is 'disappointing' or actually 'really bad'.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
What exactly is disappointing with the ending? Does it just suddenly end, random execution scene, depressing? I know I tried another game that just had a cruddy ending that didn't live up to the hype the game set up so wondering whether this is 'disappointing' or actually 'really bad'.
It's more like the dev took that last version from over an year ago, put something like 5-10 more minutes of gameplay and cut it with an ending...and that's the "final" game...
Just a money-grab in my opinion.

Mourp

Jun 15, 2017
It looks to me like whomever the dev commissioned art from for most of it stopped work entirely. There's a few new artworks that are close but don't match the overall style. Maybe couldn't afford to commission more, so there's a little more work done to flesh out the battle system and then that ending. It's abrupt and cruel, without even a hint of hope to it. It would have been better to leave it abandoned.

On a slightly larger budget, it would have been funny to have the MC impregnate 4 women, ask the fairy to return and the fairy stop her right there and remind her 'Four women in this world. I didn't say anything about your house.' and then do enough storyline to have a couple more. Oh well.

Reactions: SplinterWolf

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
So if one hasn't been following this game/goes into it with the expectation that the 100 women thing is... "scaled back" to four, is it decent then?

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
that ending sucked it was just a cheap way to end the game uninspired like the person just quit the game and wanted to get one more pay day out of it this game with someone who wants to write it could have gone the distance and become a world class adult game instead of what it is a very sad game with a sadder ending

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
just gonna point out that this game is incomplete. there's unused maps for both another town as well as a bay next to a sea, clearly the dev was planning to make this a long term project but due to lack of funding during the early stage he cut his losts and cancel the project, but continued to trim out the few part he had saved and make a short story that was drastically smaller than his original intentions. it's sad to see the game in such a state. but if things turn around and the creator somehow finds a way to expand the game into the scope of his starting ambition than i wouldn't be surprised he creates a futa quest deluxe. i mean making a game from impranganting 100 women and lowering it down to 4 is just pitiful

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
how

Updated OP, thank you guys :)

BTW, any ideas on how to unlock the mom scene?

go to fantasy villiage, princess house, to the right a room with loot box " think in the kitchen" oepn u get rice, go make to mother, and then talk to mother
you get mom and sis scenes I do that mom say same things help ok find them

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I really liked what I saw, great art and even voice acting, but a thing like that gets expensive fast and so much extra work. So sad it ended up canceled. (well, "completed" as a cashgrab)
@5-ish art is amazing though :eek:

1.80 star(s) 21 Votes