RPGM Completed Futanari Quest [2018-07-04] [Futanari Quest]

1.80 star(s) 22 Votes

HomelessSoul

Jul 6, 2017
Man I really hope they actually made more progress on this. the nutaku page has the game listed as >800mb and the old patreon version's folder is about 500 so theres hope that theres more content.

Pharan

Apr 23, 2017
Seems like theres a lot of confusion on the state of this game (me included), but looking at the pictures on nutaku it looks like there is new content if my memory isn't failing me.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
wow Futanari Quest comes back gives a final update after being gone for around a year then gives us a depressing ending that im not going to spoiler -_- XD

HomelessSoul

Jul 6, 2017
For $5 that was absolutely NOT worth the price. Compared to the free version that was left abandoned so long ago on the patreon, you get one extra scene, a gallery thats basically the enemy battle sprites, naked, and lazily splashed with cum effects, and a depressing ending.

Most of the scenes come from running around the map hoping you run into an enemy you havent before, and using talk options to get whats basically a lazy edit of their art. And you cant even 100% the game because theres one item thats completely unlisted and its recipe cant be found anywhere so you'll always have 3/4 lubes crafted. Hell, aside from the stat potions, the items dont even really have a use at all. Battles are extremely easy to win and its near impossible to lose.

I wish that this wouldve stayed untouched and abandoned, it was just a disappointment. Definitely file under do not buy.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So, it's what I was expecting? Not that great as the first premises of long ago?
(because if I've to download the game and find only one CG, other than the plot of the game completely changed, then no thanks)

Reactions: FuckMcsomething

ghulsk

Aug 9, 2016
not real incest anymore. now its step-mom and sister. or was that already the case back then?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Man I really hope they actually made more progress on this. the nutaku page has the game listed as >800mb and the old patreon version's folder is about 500 so theres hope that theres more content.
That's because there are both Win and Mac version inside, the size is still 502 mb -.-'...
EDIT: Just checked the images folder....out of 191 files, only 67 are actual images (32 standing avatar, 10 standing monster-girls used for fighting and just 25 images for actual sex scenes...), everything else are HUD's parts; I didn't play the last version, the one released as they shut down their patreon page, but I think the catgirl scene was already there, not sure about the elf-girl...So I don't get what they actully added into the game...Justa few monster-girls to fight?
I won't even bother to play this, since it will just add more disappointment.
When the first version came out, I had a lot of expectation for this game...Such a waste....

1.80 star(s) 22 Votes