RPGM Completed Futanari Quest [2018-07-04] [Futanari Quest]

1.80 star(s) 22 Votes

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Wait what? Now this game get's released in stream? Well thats i surprise and half.
One thing is for sure thought game won't be even near size that i was orginaly meant to be. Since just over year ago it was 0.05 version.

Hopefuly dev or someone else will release uncensor patch, stream wont allow good stuff.

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
"Since Steam's crackdown on adult content in the last few weeks, Futanari Quest has been rejected from releasing multiple times. We built a perfectly censored version of the game, and even this was rejected from Steam.

At this time, the game is in Steam limbo - unable to be released, and unable to remove the coming soon page."You can read the rest of the creator's post following the link

Reactions: nln0

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
"Since Steam's crackdown on adult content in the last few weeks, Futanari Quest has been rejected from releasing multiple times. We built a perfectly censored version of the game, and even this was rejected from Steam.

At this time, the game is in Steam limbo - unable to be released, and unable to remove the coming soon page."You can read the rest of the creator's post following the link
will he release it elsewhere?

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
It seems the game is going to be released first in Nutaku And then steam. And the price will be $4.99

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
It seems the game is going to be released first in Nutaku And then steam. And the price will be $4.99
I have played the game unless he put alot more in it than was there on the last release when he was writing it on patron then there is not really much there

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
so fuck you patreons who supported him lmao
You do realize that probably the main objective of the game may have changed? So not impregnating anymore girls but.. god knows what this time? I wouldn't be so happy about it as of now, because if happened what I think, then might as well have abandoned this project from the start definitively.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
the game's out. anyone got 5 bucks? i spent my last 5 bucks on V bucks. yeah i know, i'm a loser

Reactions: Croy

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I have the last release before he quit it I dont think it is worth 5 dollars
someone could just make a fake account, use the invite of the fake account to make a second fake account with 200 nutaku gold, than use the invites on the second nutaku account to get the rest of the gold by using that account's invites so you have enough to get the game for free. but i'm too lazy to do that

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Do I upload it to maga or something or just give it to a uploader?

1.80 star(s) 22 Votes