RPGM Completed Futanari Quest [2018-07-04] [Futanari Quest]

1.80 star(s) 21 Votes

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
According to the creator, because they did not make enough money to pay the artists
It wasn't just for the artist, he had voice acting and other costy features too;
not sure what he was expecting more...He went over 2k$/month in just a couple of months, which is already a great success in my opinion, but according to his latest post it wasn't nearly enough to pay everything; maybe he should've started with less features.

Reactions: Red Sand and Croy

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
It wasn't just for the artist, he had voice acting and other costy features too;
not sure what he was expecting more...He went over 2k$/month in just a couple of months, which is already a great success in my opinion, but according to his latest post it wasn't nearly enough to pay everything; maybe he should've started with less features.
Like, seriously, I didn't even know there was VA because I play adult games muted, what was even the point? That's usually the biggest strain on the budget.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Like, seriously, I didn't even know there was VA because I play adult games muted, what was even the point? That's usually the biggest strain on the budget.
Maybe he thought that his game could be, somehow, a project that would've earned him patreons and lot of money from the beginning - even though there wasn't much content. Maybe he has "bet" everything to the graphics side of the game, since the engine isn't that special after all... and the gameplay was rather normal, like every other RPGMaker games. Actually, was pretty bland.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I think VA was the main good thing about this game, because the scenario was terrible, the gameplay was with RPG maker..., and the art wasn't that good.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I think VA was the main good thing about this game, because the scenario was terrible, the gameplay was with RPG maker..., and the art wasn't that good.
I have to disagree with Everything, but everyone have his own taste I suppose...; and if you think Everything was so bad, why are you even here?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I have to disagree with Everything, but everyone have his own taste I suppose...; and if you think Everything was so bad, why are you even here?
Because I liked the VA. :)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Because I liked the VA. :)
The Voice Acting was the last thing needed for a game like this. Firstly, he should've "bet" everything on the art style and then on the gameplay itself. The VA it's an optional thing that you can add once the game is finished or you're certain that you've enough income to do so, and not damage the whole product by doing so - income that clearly wasn't enough and then this happened, the whole game failed.

Mourp

Jun 15, 2017
Good art, decent writing, and so far, it's the most polished RPG Maker game I've run into. It actually felt like an RPG, not something else grafted onto that engine.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
I mean he did upload a trailer for it in Jan

So something is up maybe with it?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I mean he did upload a trailer for it in Jan

So something is up maybe with it?
I didn't even see that honestly. Well.. right now I hope so, since was abandoned in July if I remember correctly and if suddenly they release something in january of this year... again, I really hope that they can start again. This time maybe WITHOUT VOICES, THANKS. Because that was what killed the game.

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
the voices were nice, it's just they were not needed at the current stage of the game.

I get it that they were trying to add something unique something that no one really does for their games.
but it really slows down progress and cost quite a bit depending on who you want to use.

they should have made it as a goal thing once they reach that point they could actually hire or pay people to do voices for characters.

Now that I think about it. I think they actually did reach all their goals but I think they underestimated how much they was actually going to need for all this stuff.

Reactions: Croy

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
could someone else get permission to run with the game and finish it? I liked the game and the way it was made I have to agree with the other person that said the va could have been added last to make sure the game was finished

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
could someone else get permission to run with the game and finish it? I liked the game and the way it was made I have to agree with the other person that said the va could have been added last to make sure the game was finished
Futa in the Police Academy is inspired by FQ so we are not dead in the water for futa themed games (and holy slaves if it ever gets an update *cough* *cough* )

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
Futa in the Police Academy is inspired by FQ so we are not dead in the water for futa themed games (and holy slaves if it ever gets an update *cough* *cough* )
thanks for the information

1.80 star(s) 21 Votes