RPGM Completed Futanari Quest [2018-07-04] [Futanari Quest]

1.80 star(s) 21 Votes

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
So, there seems to be some confusion with the gender of the main character. I don't know if it was changed from a trap to a futa, but right now the main character is a Futa. With a Vagina and all. :)

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So, there seems to be some confusion with the gender of the main character. I don't know if it was changed from a trap to a futa, but right now the main character is a Futa. With a Vagina and all. :)
Well, the game's called "futanari Quest" No idea why she was turned into a "He" in the first version =P

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
Looks like the dev first thought that futas were females that have penises instead of a vagina. Imagine his face when he realised his mistake. :closedeyesmile:

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
The main character was never a trap. It was always a woman that had been given a penis. The difference in the past was the art work showed the penis replacing her pussy instead of just being an addition.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hey guys, does anyone has 0.5 please? Is it any way better than 0.3 & 0.4?

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
how do you get the first scene in the manor im looking for the girl named aria?
Talk to the women standing outside the manor, Aria is the princess. The women standing right outside the door is one of her guards. You will go through some scenes with her and that will lead to scenes with Aria.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
It seems that the 0.4 save doesn't work :( That's why you can't talk to the princess.
If you start a new game, it works like a charm.

You can also start a new game -> Continue to the newest content, but you loose all what you collected before. In short, it stinks...

I wanted to patreon the game, I think I'll wait a little bit. I hate having to restart each time a new game.

Last edited:
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
It seems that the 0.4 save doesn't work :( That's why you can't talk to the princess.
If you start a new game, it works like a charm.

You can also start a new game -> Continue to the newest content, but you loose all what you collected before. In short, it stinks...

I wanted to patreon the game, I think I'll wait a little bit. I hate having to restart each time a new game.
ok ill try a new game all i have to is got saveitonline for my cheats yeah it works because of the captain of the guard isnt by the the little bitch but she was before i started a new game

Last edited:
Reactions: Wahcha

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
What collected stuff do you lose? Items I guess? You still have every scene unlocked up to that point.

1.80 star(s) 21 Votes