Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So our blonde busty heroine has an accident and grows a dick and her first reaction is:

3vq2q4.jpg

Well....still a better love story than Twilight. :)

Reactions: Arla43

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hey I resent that fact I'm in cali and i can barely stand netorare. Pregnancy, Futa, or Yuri tags all the way for me. Sadly there are very few games with good pregnancy mechanics (that are translated) or games with futas
So....you're idea of heaven would be a chick with a dick that's pregnant and likes girls? You could probably find something like that around the college campuses in Cali :sneaky:.

I joke, by the way if your into pregnancy have you tried https://f95zone.to/threads/hazumi-and-pregnation-v1-4-1-mihiraghi.33392/?

Anyway I will have to leave it there because we've veering into off topic territory now.

Yanderekko

Jan 1, 2018
i think she's not a futa, i think she's a hermaphrodite cause look at the picture with the slime girl and the picture with the succubus. while she does grow a dick, she still has a vagina. futa's don't a vagina usually but, hermaphrodites do

Futanari is the Japanese word for hermaphrodite, and refers exclusively to someone who has both male and female genitalia. Anyone who uses the term 'Futanari' to describe a woman with a penis but no vagina is misusing the term.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Dafuq? I just saw this released like a week ago; how did it get here already? How is it possible to win so hard?

Reactions: PinkCactus

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
i think she's not a futa, i think she's a hermaphrodite cause look at the picture with the slime girl and the picture with the succubus. while she does grow a dick, she still has a vagina. futa's don't a vagina usually but, hermaphrodites do
You're mixing up dickgirl and futa. Generally, futa have both. Dickgirls only have a penis. Either can be with or without balls.
For example: Futadom World on this site. They're dickgirls, not futa.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes