YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
This is just a glorified scene-viewer. There isn't much gameplay to speak of and it's poorly balanced as well. It's not even that sexy of a futa game.

Sep 20, 2021
Wholly crap I found it. If y'all just want the scenes and don't care about the gameplay you can watch the full gallery here

jmulvy

Apr 1, 2020
I just completed this game in both paths but I am missing one scene: #6 (2nd row, 2nd column) Anyone know what it is or how to obtain?

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
I just completed this game in both paths but I am missing one scene: #6 (2nd row, 2nd column) Anyone know what it is or how to obtain?
In the workshop you want to check the shining spark in the bookshelf. Only when siena is not in the room

R3d_Emperor

Dec 24, 2020
i think she's not a futa, i think she's a hermaphrodite cause look at the picture with the slime girl and the picture with the succubus. while she does grow a dick, she still has a vagina. futa's don't a vagina usually but, hermaphrodites do
this is a mistranslation actually, it's that futanari in japanese is hermaphrodite. If you saw a "futa" with just the dick, then it was just a trans. Sorry if english is bad I'm using google translator

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
Wish there were more futanari games in the site.
Yes but very often the carpet doesn't match the drape (this one does though) They have futa in the title but only dickgirls are to be found in those games made by western developers. This is finally one good futanari game.

i think she's not a futa, i think she's a hermaphrodite cause look at the picture with the slime girl and the picture with the succubus. while she does grow a dick, she still has a vagina. futa's don't a vagina usually but, hermaphrodites do
Yea really unfortunate that you have been taught the wrong thing by all those western devs who got the wrong idea about futanari and mislabelling their games. Futanari means hermaphrodites in Japanese. They have to have both dicks and visibly open vagina to be considered futanari. And real hermaphrodites do not have scrotums.

BlackQuest

Jul 11, 2020
California likes to be cuckolded and Utah likes it up the arse? But what's up with North Dakota having the incest one? I mean I was expecting Alabama to have that but...okay....yikes.
I mean they got plenty of that at home so no need for it in their hentai ig

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes