Apr 15, 2020
pretty fun game. I do wish there was more done in regards to her having the futa cock like being able to fuck the women in the village as well. I kinda thought there'd have been a scene with the adventurer that was lying on the grass behind one of the houses. itd have also been nice if beating the female bosses allowed her to bring them home. there could have been some very nice scenes involving the MC Siera and the succubus or Alrune where the two of them fuck the monster girl

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
This is tagged Impregnation on DLsite. Is there actually anything like that in the game?

Joboxi

Nov 1, 2018
This is tagged Impregnation on DLsite. Is there actually anything like that in the game?
It's technically true, iirc it's in one of the endings.

So yes, it does have impregnation but it's one of those cases where the quote is there as a result of a one off.

rgdr

Nov 24, 2017
i get this error : reference error: require is not defined
anyone know how to solve it?

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
Pin it , oh anyway Is there a possibility that this game can be ported to Android?

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
I love monster girls but I love futanari monster girls more. What is "Netorare".?
But it does go beyond cheating, as it often includes "betrayal through sex". So while the go-to set-up is your romantic partner having sex and loving the sex more with someone else, it can also include premises like a mother fucking her son's bully or your father fucking your crush.

egg85

Jun 14, 2020
I love monster girls but I love futanari monster girls more. What is "Netorare".?
What the other guys said except with a key point: "netorare" is a word written in the passive tense, meaning the action isn't done by the subject - it's done to the subject. "Netori" means "to steal someone else's lover" (i.e. to cuckold someone), so with the "-rare" conjugation it instead means "to have your lover stolen by someone else" (i.e. geting cuckolded).

So it's a fetish for people who are emotionally masochistic enough to get off on the thought of someone stealing their loved one(s) from them and rubbing it in their face, basically.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
gotta be honest, i skip dialogue in those games usually after 5 minutes but this one takes the cake.
within 2 minutes of playing, you open a chest which has a magical light come out of it.
the main characters first instinct is to say "what was that? my special place is fine right? i'll just check to make sure"

like... wtf??? the first thing after finding a strange light in a chest is to check if it did anything to your pussy? damn.

• Haha
Reactions: ur other dad

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
gotta be honest, i skip dialogue in those games usually after 5 minutes but this one takes the cake.
within 2 minutes of playing, you open a chest which has a magical light come out of it.
the main characters first instinct is to say "what was that? my special place is fine right? i'll just check to make sure"

like... wtf??? the first thing after finding a strange light in a chest is to check if it did anything to your pussy? damn.
in fairness, she did mention that her lower half felt hot, so it's somewhat justified haha

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes