Ren'Py Completed Futanari Revolution [v1.0] [MrKhing]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
I am a big fan for futanari and the premise looked really interesting. But damn what manner of abominable art was that.

Last edited:

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Wasn't expecting this reaction lmao. I guess that when you spend so many hours looking at your own creation you eventually loose sight of whether it looks good or bad.
Overall it's good, story wise etc..., not exceptional, but good, it's just your caracter design that's killing it

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

The main .exe looks fine:

The 32-bit .exe has some likely false positives, as most Ren'Py 32-bit versions are showing 4-6 these days:

Any hits on the 32-bit version are probably false positives, because there is a lack of apparent alignment across those six hits - they are not converging on a specific infection/signature.

This has been happening for the 32-bit Ren'Py builds quite regularly lately and Norton caught it as a Reputation issue only - that's the real issue, IMHO. As always, use your best judgement in what you run on your system and only exclude certain files from scanning - never turn off your antivirus for a game.

Reactions: rf96 and jiffk

AkiraWaifu

Jan 2, 2019
Every time I see a game with good tags, and it ends up being a gross 3D CG game like this, a part of me dies inside. This is horrible.

joetheflower

Apr 3, 2018
4/5!!!

wow, 1 year on this website and i still dont know how to leave reviews in the review tab...

anyway, i like this game! and im playing the 0.1 version cause i dont really mind the faces all that much. reminds me when i started to learn 3d modeling(which in their blog they say the models took them three months in blender). now the story, its pretty good and gets straight to the point. the ideas behind the revolution are a bit more realistic the i expected and the main character seem likable for the most part. hell id even say shes relatable to some extent.

the models could use some work, mostly on how the lips look like sausages(i recommend you make color just a little more closer to the skin tone) and the eyes look like they dont move or blink due to the lack of eyelids. as well as the head shapes not looking natural or even believable since the top of the head looks too short. plus the necks are way to thick. but thats just what i noticed. i encourage the dev to refine the models and not just use the anime faces he just replaced them with. although his reason is completely justified since people on this form can be super mean and childish at times.

the animations were also pretty good compared to other games and amateur projects ive seen. nice loops, decent angles. cant say i disliked looking at them, good job on that!

summary: engaging story, well paced, nice animation, could've used better models(if you are looking to start over, i recommend daz3D, it's free)

Reactions: BreakdownBreakdown

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
TBH I am not a fan of the anime girls either because they all look the exact same except for hair and skin color. Please mrkhing just take the time to make good character models it would take you a lot farther and make your game a lot more popular. The anime girls are fine if they look different.
Same for me, your style was more unique, and even if a lot of others are laughing, you're not far from something good

Reactions: ArturiousDesign
May 20, 2019
So you're idea of updating the models is to make it so the heads of the characters on the original cg are cut off on the screen and putting a little profile pic on the textbox of the anime character that represents who's talking. It would make the game better if you updated the cg as well as the art style of the cg doesn't match the illusion anime style of the profile pics.

Reactions: ViviX12

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
TBH I am not a fan of the anime girls either because they all look the exact same except for hair and skin color. Please mrkhing just take the time to make good character models it would take you a lot farther and make your game a lot more popular. The anime girls are fine if they look different.
Hes right. Your 3dart was very cool and unique but the face was too ugly. Keep same 3dArt, same body if you will but change face thats it
mrkhing

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
I honestly prefer thw anime girls for this.

Guess it's just a matter of preference. For me OP can keep the new style

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes