VN Ren'Py Futanari Universe [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I´d like to say that you´re making a good decision releasing the game at this stage. I´ve seen some complain that the game is too short, but the amout of feedback you´ve received has been really good. If you´d made a much bigger demo you might´ve had to delete some. Pluss now you get to see what people wants.
Yeah, that's exactly why I made the pilot version.

That being said it looks like this thread is a bit thorn between whether they want futa on male or not. I suppose this is a futabased game, so it would not make sense if you don´t have it. Personally I enjoy it, but if you´re going to consider everyones personal preferences you´re going nuts. I`d much rather just make a poll. My suggestion is that you do both, and take the extra time and add choices. Chosing either might result in losing quite some followers.
IMG_4364.png

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Choose fetishes and choose to fuck or be fucked, maybe I'll do it.

Futacrem is addictive.
If you only wanna add a couple of choices, maybe put an easy style choice for fuck or be fucked in the form of.
If you want to make it easy for yourself, then make one of these full game permanent choices.
Are you an alpha who fucks all?
Or are you a beta who would happily take all futa cocks in all holes whenever one asks?

Regardless all i can say to this game is.

Well, time to get filled with that tasty FUTACREAM!!!!

Last edited:

Velcuz

Nov 10, 2017
The english translation is very good for a new release by someone who's first language isn't english.

so many games have potential but are ruined by god awful english translations.

Excited for future updates.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
YOOOO Same!! SAME 100000000% everytime!!
Yeaahhh Baby, why would you be an alpha and fuck the futa from behind prentending there is no dick in front, that's for pussies.
I wanna play with those big dicks, lick them, taste them, drink the hot cream from them, i want to feel them tickle my belly button from inside!!:love::LOL:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a combo of a question and hopeful request.

Will there be a choice near the end, where I can choose which Futa claims the MC and his Mum as her dominant or submissive (for players of either tastes) pets?

Choosing our favourite Futa makes things fun, but thats my opinion.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Awesome, hopefully it gets greenlighted. Imagining when we get to the point on having a threesome with the mother and the futas:love:.

UFO never got my attention because the lack of characters not related to the mc(yeah, I'm an incest fan). Having an strange lady you call "mom" and a created grandma even if she acts like the real one is not the same thing to me.

As long as the mother is real this time, you will get my support. Hopefully you release the 0.1 version soon. Also, I know a lot of people don't like it, but I actually like the more young naive looking mc like the one from UFO over this, well that's just preference, hope the game comes out.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Got a combo of a question and hopeful request.

Will there be a choice near the end, where I can choose which Futa claims the MC and his Mum as her dominant or submissive (for players of either tastes) pets?

Choosing our favourite Futa makes things fun, but thats my opinion.
This is kinetic visual novel.

Reactions: Scotsman1989
3.20 star(s) 22 Votes