VN Ren'Py Futanari Universe [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah sometimes polls can work to see what a lot would like to see, but also sticking to what you want to add helps with developing your game as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Yo, this is cool and everything, but maybe focus on the game you started first, huh?
Especially when it already gets flak for rare and short updates.

• Red Heart

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I'm curious if the alien futa will retain a mostly humanoid appearance or will their be exceptions like having almost monster girl designs? ex. futa with snake lower half.
Perhaps there will be no aliens, if there is, then it will look like I showed.

Hangover21

Dec 21, 2017
Choose fetishes and choose to fuck or be fucked, maybe I'll do it.

Futacrem is addictive.
Gotcha. So with futadom rules of semen causes addiction I'd like to add a minor suggestion. Often once a man has been fully addicted to his futa the game cuts there as a game over or ending. I'd be quite interested in the story progressing post addiction. For example you need to return to you're futa after a certain amount of time but if another futa were to begin taking you it could overpower the first addiction and you could decide which futa you are loyal to. Of course I recognize it would be a lot of work but just happy to share ideas Ivan.

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
What kind of aliens, show some examples.
Well.., surprise us;), but to be honest, as one comment said, futa aliens. There were some games where they came out well done. You can make them haing everything or just one type of genytals per char (one char might be a futa, another with norm vag, and another with both). There are a lot of choices to choose from, but I will trust your imagination;).

• Red Heart

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
In All Fairness, it looks ... Interesting.
But, There Really isn't much to go on :unsure:
I understand that this is just a "demo" version, but it Could have had a bit More "Intro" content.
(Like maybe actually meeting the Captain. explain why only MC & Mom were abducted, why MC & Mom can Never return Home again)
Again you have the problem of the MC looking like a 15 yr. old boy
- YOU, and Other DEV's, Cannot & Should not Use Disclaimer "All Character Are 18 yrs old or older"
as a 'Catch-all to Cover your Ass'!!
IF All Characters ARE 18 or Adults; They should look like it!!

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
Is there no sex yet? I'm interested on account of the subject matter but that's a bit of a letdown even for a demo.

GoldenBoi

Aug 2, 2017
I'm super into the possibility of banging some futa and even sharing among them but not so much getting plumbed by them though I would not be turned off dabbling a bit further. Especially with such delightful specimen.

That said I personally want the creator to make what they want cause I know how it is trying to satisfy other people when it comes to building a story and it can be draining.

This insignificant soul, self-proclaimed GoldenBoi, shall be keeping an eye on this.

• Red Heart

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
we hope for more new content & updates along the way (2023/2024) eventually,
this kind of futa renpy high quality image rendering game is in huge demand recently in adult gaming (y)

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes