VN Ren'Py Futanari Universe [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
with different size clits n balls u can have futa that need magnum rubbers or tiny ones. which all can cum different , would be funny if the small ones fill biggest rubbers and are the most addicting , where the larger are more pleasurable but less addictive

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
The real question is will mc get fucked 1st or will one of the futa. I hope mc get topped aka anal 1st. It would make more sense plot wise. Then he cries to mommy then thats why they could turn his mom into a futa.

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
The real question is will mc get fucked 1st or will one of the futa. I hope mc get topped aka anal 1st. It would make more sense plot wise. Then he cries to mommy then thats why they could turn his mom into a futa.
Its a way to make the mc more believable at 1st your always going to be scared at 1st when kidnapped and need to re learn all new rules on how futa are lovers but also powerful that need clits service not just oral but anal . Also will need to be serviced in their 3 holes as well.

Sonigus

Apr 4, 2023
So the game looks nice, but that's really all I can say on it, there is nothing there. It's labeled "pilot" but lets be honest, this was a teaser, I hope the next updates will actually have decent content, otherwise will seem like a waste of time even downloading
Harsh much?
I wish I lived un this world

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
can't wait till the Coki and the other have their way with MC and pop his cherry real question which girl will be that one to do it and will be in a love balloon.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
WTF is with devs and releasing 2 minute demos, like how are you supposed to get a feel for a game in that short a time.

Reactions: Laehtsia
3.20 star(s) 22 Votes