VN Ren'Py Futanari Universe [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Hot premise, hopefully there will be paths for the mother being transformed into a futa and perhaps the protagonist sissified. Not much else to comment on atm.
Sorry to say mate, but according to the dev there is no plan for any transformations.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Game updated.
Happy Independence Day ❤
Please don't report it for a game update if you're not finished with the thread.
I had to revert it to the thread I edited. If you made some other changes you've to do them again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Please don't report it for a game update if you're not finished with the thread.
I had to revert it to the thread I edited. If you made some other changes you've to do them again.
Got it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Bob69

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
Hlo dev
Since you asked for honest feedback. My issue is you are trying like other do big penis on trans and domination on males.
But i think is best approach is balance Some futa characters can be dominant and others can be lover or equal so you don't have to do many renders for one characters, and it should be possible to avoid these characters if someone want domination go to that person and can avoid others for sex.
Penises can be more realistic that is good. Giving Everyone baseball bat is not fun.
And futa characters don't have to be naked without panties or in revealing cloths all the time establish sexiness or excitement.
Futas in normal cloths and having extra is more fun then trying to establish visual sexiness.
So this is what i think. Ofcourse you are the Godfather in this story and you know what is best

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Hlo dev
Since you asked for honest feedback. My issue is you are trying like other do big penis on trans and domination on males.
But i think is best approach is balance Some futa characters can be dominant and others can be lover or equal so you don't have to do many renders for one characters, and it should be possible to avoid these characters if someone want domination go to that person and can avoid others for sex.
Penises can be more realistic that is good. Giving Everyone baseball bat is not fun.
And futa characters don't have to be naked without panties or in revealing cloths all the time establish sexiness or excitement.
Futas in normal cloths and having extra is more fun then trying to establish visual sexiness.
So this is what i think. Ofcourse you are the Godfather in this story and you know what is best
Interesting! Thank you!

Candy-Harlot

Feb 12, 2020
So far I think that the writing seems fine, not too horny because some games take it overboard for me and its just kind of exhausting. Is the plan for this for it to just be a story or will there be some player choices involved in it? The cgs and character designs look good too, there just isn't a whole lot of content in the game to talk about yet.

• Red Heart

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
Story is great , one thing that most dev never do is build up action. Also can't wait to see some of his beautiful rubbers in the game they make anyone support him. If ur a rubber fan 17MOONKEYS and Azzgard are the kings of the sector

• Red Heart

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
So is this a linear story with animation?
From the technical point of view
It is going to be a kinetic visual novel where you can choose fetishes. Sound effects and music included. I also plan to add animated scenes and gallery.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ZZBible128

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
heck if u play u can clearly see one of the main fut in the opening part has normal size Coki. Plus all size are welcome cause more variety the better for everyone and Rubbers

• Red Heart
3.20 star(s) 22 Votes