VN Ren'Py Futanari Universe [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
17MOONKEYS you mentioned that there will be incest, and there will not be NTR, so I'm reading that as the mother will have sex with MC and no one else. Is that correct?

I really like their relationship and I don't think I'd like it for several huge cocks to come between them.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
17MOONKEYS you mentioned that there will be incest, and there will not be NTR, so I'm reading that as the mother will have sex with MC and no one else. Is that correct?

I really like their relationship and I don't think I'd like it for several huge cocks to come between them.
I cannot answer this question now. I think about it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZZBible128

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
siden its kinetic visual novel i do wanna know if you going add alot differen characters with differen kinks to keep game for noting being boring cos i think kinetic visual novel can pretty boring if it dose not have alot of differen characters in it kinda like an ice cream shop only one flavor it will get boring you want the one with alot of flavor

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
its very short so far but interresting, always good to leave certain things optional not everyone have same prefrences.

stuff i love to see would be

black latex because its hot,
Goth charcters always great!
optional MC changes clothes hair so on

naughty stuff
BDSM bondage
cock cage

there is lots more but thats my first suggestions

• Red Heart

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Going to ape another comment as this does currently not have the kinetic tag but there are 0 choices, so are choices going to be a thing in the next update otherwise the tags are wrong/misleading.

• Red Heart

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Going to ape another comment as this does currently not have the kinetic tag but there are 0 choices, so are choices going to be a thing in the next update otherwise the tags are wrong/misleading.
Tag added.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
its very short so far but interresting, always good to leave certain things optional not everyone have same prefrences.

stuff i love to see would be

black latex because its hot,
Goth charcters always great!
optional MC changes clothes hair so on

naughty stuff
BDSM bondage
cock cage

there is lots more but thats my first suggestions
Cock cage +1 not for mc preferably
I have never seen this in any vn/game.
Will be unique and interesting.

• Red Heart

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Cant have a game full of futas and a beautiful mom not having fun. Futa dom on mommy and son would be what i would come for in more was then one hehehe.
I mean he can make that game, but I do have to wonder what the purpose of being abducted by a bunch of hot futa mommies is if they're not going to interact. I guess to look at some juicy cocks while they're getting their incest on?

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I mean he can make that game, but I do have to wonder what the purpose of being abducted by a bunch of hot futa mommies is if they're not going to interact. I guess to look at some juicy cocks while they're getting their incest on?
That's what I'm saying if they don't interact why is she even there. It clearly isn't some just incest game (at least i hope not). Plenty of those out here and not many good quality futa dom games out there.

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
@ dev Since you asked for feedback:

Good: models are great again like in UFO, there's a lot of promising pervy intentions already.

Bad: The social interactions feel a bit weird between the crew .. MC also was spooked by the captain, but in the literally next scene not scared of the medical officer doing the same thing? The science mambo jambo could be a bit less purposefully silly, like .. instead of a black hole it could've been some sort of an expensive more advanced warp drive that very few people have access to.

Things I'd like to see: Characters act somewhat logically to achieve their goals, enough interaction and progress with all main LIs, not introducing eight million characters leaving the old ones feeling hollow. It can be done gradually. Hot scenes paced well with some sort of a story that isn't just sex scene -> sex scene tend to make them feel more significant instead of a CG collection. You do some of this stuff fairly well in UFO already.

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes