VN Ren'Py Futanari Universe [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
Vesperia take my Ass 1st. Coki seems like spoiled rich kid and the captain will get her revenge. hope all 3 get to rim and then fuck him with the other 35% lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

tm2.2

Aug 8, 2022
You make a small mistake with the dialog, first you have the crew refere to MC as She, then during the talk with the Captain about vacine, they refere to MC as He a few times, after wich the go back to She.

It seem like a game with promise, i will look forward to next update

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
You make a small mistake with the dialog, first you have the crew refere to MC as She, then during the talk with the Captain about vacine, they refere to MC as He a few times, after wich the go back to She.

I think it's because the "aliens" are used to only seeing Females, to refer to the MC as she, I don't think it's a mistake and in fact I don't mind it myself. But ya never know *shrug*

• Red Heart

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023

Already fixed in the next version.
Thank you for your help!

ital

Jan 26, 2019
The demons got to the best character from games on the ren ru engine, making him with a member, what kind of nonhumans are you.

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
Bad: The social interactions feel a bit weird between the crew .. MC also was spooked by the captain, but in the literally next scene not scared of the medical officer doing the same thing? The science mambo jambo could be a bit less purposefully silly, like .. instead of a black hole it could've been some sort of an expensive more advanced warp drive that very few people have access to.
I'd second this. Either the mc needs to be more hesitent with the Med officer or we need more indication that he's succumbing to scent/pheremones at this later scene. I think wormholes would be good sub for black hole as well.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Just download can't wait to give this an try love 17monkeys games hoping we get an Futa protagonist in an future 17monkeys game later

• Red Heart

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
The only thing I'm apprehensive about is the futa/fem dom content. I'm okay with fute X Male but don't like the be submissive and there is very little content out there which cators to this. So if that's what you're doing here, then you'll have stumbled upon an untapped market.

• Red Heart

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
so if this does go for the MALE ON FUTA based route, then you'll gain alot of traction, as there aint alot of them, if rarely any. most futa based games are either futa/futa futa/female or futa on male. so you'll have a strong selling point if it goes with the male mc being MOSTLY a top. as long as its paired with quality writing, fun and engaging gameplay, and if animations are apart of the game, Decent ones at that. alot of poorly reviewed games are due to someone wanting to create a game, but not willing to learn how to make a great one. if youre wanting art, aim to stand out with your style and detail, dont go with generic low poly models. if youre going with animations, dont skimp out and do the robotic static like back and fourth anims, that really dont qualify as animations in the first place. point is, you could capture something great here, if you know the direction in which youre wanting to take, and then build upon that with great effort and love. dont skimp out, dont just reuse assets from the given engine. feel free to use VAM for anims and models during scenes, alot of devs go that route. anyways, ill keep my eye out when theres an actual game to be played here

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes