VN Ren'Py Futanari Universe [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
I'm super into the possibility of banging some futa and even sharing among them but not so much getting plumbed by them though I would not be turned off dabbling a bit further. Especially with such delightful specimen.

That said I personally want the creator to make what they want cause I know how it is trying to satisfy other people when it comes to building a story and it can be draining.

This insignificant soul, self-proclaimed GoldenBoi, shall be keeping an eye on this.
I want the exact opposite. And if I see a man or futa penetrate another futa even one time it will kill my boner.

Futadom only, never not futadom.
Amen

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
actually the game has potencial to be extremely good in the future with more content,
sadly it is currently too short, it does not satiate our deepest huge Futa needs for the time being,
we loved the artwork, so delicious, and we're eager for more in-game Futanari (y)

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Main Fetishes
Male on Futanari, Futanari on Male, Futanari on Female, Futanari on Futanari,
General advice for all futa/trans games: mention avoidable/unavoidable/optional etc.
Many may just be looking for Male on futa only, while someone else may want to choose futa on male options only instead. You wanna explain the dynamics of that choice between these if possible.

Saves a lot duplicate posts asking if 'MC can avoid it up the ass', or 'if he can be a slut', etc.

In a broad way, this goes for everything, for example, femdom. Say it's 1.unavoidable, 2.optional but significant, or 3.barely present, will give you 3 different groups reacting differently.

Edit: Played it. Seems like a short but to the point demo.
Hope the Dom/sub, Top/bottom, Male-on-Futa vs Futa-on-Male, etc. (basically all dick interactions) will be choosable & not forced.
Would love to make sweet love to the princess from behind & turn the tables on Vespa while keeping the MC's Dominance(& Anal/Oral virginity) intact. (Eg: others drink mc cum, but mc doesn't drink cum)
(Just my preference ofc. Letting the player choose would mean everyone can choose theirs.)

Good Luck dev (y)

Last edited:

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Dear Dev,
we are starting to love and be very addictive to this game, (even though it is very brief) but still we like it because we are really dreaming on the word universe on the title, meaning that we are hoping for more and more futanari hardcore adventures in the upcoming new chapters of the game :love:

posting & linking this special collection below as tribute to celebrate this game (y)
https://f95zone.to/threads/miro-collection-2022-11-03-affect3d-miro.3414/

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Dear Dev,
we are starting to love and be very addictive to this game, (even though it is very brief) but still we like it because we are really dreaming on the word universe on the title, meaning that we are hoping for more and more futanari hardcore adventures in the upcoming new chapters of the game :love:

posting & linking this special collection below as tribute to celebrate this game (y)
https://f95zone.to/threads/miro-collection-2022-11-03-affect3d-miro.3414/
Thank you! I really want to create a big and diverse futanari universe.

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes