• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Futanari Universe [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Having sex, anal or otherwise, with a man Is ALL about HIS pleasure (feeding his ego)!
-whether it be just 'getting off' and ejaculating in/on his partner, or just 'getting off' on dominating them.
Exactly my favorite part about futadom, the "take me however you want" urge, someone wanting me their way, it is domination and being submissive to it scartches an itch. Can be taken further with things like chastity play, who gets pleasured physically is a demonstration of the power difference. Futas to me are these fictional amazons of beauty and power, and itd be wonderful to be able to feed their ego so to speak, even the thought that they feel good because of me. Submissiveness is more about emotional fullfillment than physical pleasure. I dont think you can separate either sub or dom attitudes from the self, or that there is anything wrong with that. Luckily this exists in real life but it sucks that futas dont.

longbirch

Nov 6, 2022
cute characters, nice intro so far. looking forward to see some action (no sex so far is a rather big downer imo) and how the story develops.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS
Feb 17, 2023
I think it's a great start. I like the scheming and over-the-top characters and their outfits. I like coercion of "regular" characters rather than instant love of the futa by everyone. So I would love it if the characters were forced to do things they didn't want to and resisted. By example, I tried resisting in a game I was playing a few minutes ago. I got a gassed and then I was laying on the ground with "Game Over" written on the screen in big letters. Tension is what makes the game interesting. When you love and want everything someone/something does to you, there just can't be much if any tension. You've set up a nice universe scenario for the game, now make it interesting, please.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

returner

Sep 2, 2023
17MOONKEYS changed my review.
I have some questions.
1) We see Futas are attacted to MC. Is it because of addictive pheromones in sweat for humans?
2) We see the security personnel with the MC's mom. Is this a foreshadowing for Futa on Female content? I <3 it!
MC's mom in the gym with the Security while the sweat pheromones start going on overdrive? Giggity giggity XD
3)MC being taken by the space ship - Are there more people who were abducted? Why? Are all the princesses gathering men from earth so that they can fuck or Is there an underground fuck contest where the strongest is the mate of the queen?

I don't know. But I'm going to stop right now. Or else I might influence your ideas for the game. Can't wait to see more. I'm engrossed.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
17MOONKEYS changed my review.
I have some questions.
1) We see Futas are attacted to MC. Is it because of addictive pheromones in sweat for humans?
2) We see the security personnel with the MC's mom. Is this a foreshadowing for Futa on Female content? I <3 it!
MC's mom in the gym with the Security while the sweat pheromones start going on overdrive? Giggity giggity XD
3)MC being taken by the space ship - Are there more people who were abducted? Why? Are all the princesses gathering men from earth so that they can fuck or Is there an underground fuck contest where the strongest is the mate of the queen?

I don't know. But I'm going to stop right now. Or else I might influence your ideas for the game. Can't wait to see more. I'm engrossed.
I'm really glad you're involved.
All your questions have a positive answer. I'm going to redo and improve the content after the prologue. But first I need to finish the plot 100%.
Working on it.

Thank You for your support!

dezokokotar

Jan 7, 2018
I'm actually very on board with the male-on-futa content, and honestly this is all up to preference. I'm just happy to see it because it is so much more rare than futa-on-male.
Agreed. Most futa games are either futa on male of futa on female.
Male on futa (or futa on futa) is very rare and i think a game like that would find a really nice niche for itself with very little competition.

MrFace92

Oct 21, 2020
Just posting ATM as a way to remind myself to come back later
Saw the request for feedback in OP and since I'm a dork who loves to share I'll be back to do so in hopefully not too entitled-seeming a manner later.

Looks really nice from start though. (Except maybe some ladies seem to either have seen something really surprising just before the screenshot... or botulism. They're still cute FWIW)

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes