4.80 star(s) 32 Votes

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
any chance of a progress update
Update from yesterday:

"Hey everyone, it's been a while. I just wanted to give you all a quick heads up on the upcoming release, kicking this post off with the estimated time of arrival; you can now officially expect the next update to hit the platform sometime between the 20th of February and the End of the month."

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Update from yesterday:

"Hey everyone, it's been a while. I just wanted to give you all a quick heads up on the upcoming release, kicking this post off with the estimated time of arrival; you can now officially expect the next update to hit the platform sometime between the 20th of February and the End of the month."
Hey, thanks for sharing notgeilerdude I hope with this next new update we can see more sexy time fun action between the FMC and the mom/sister characters.... plus get more scenes with the FMC's classmate (i.e., the girl with the glasses on the game's banner art)....

Reactions: ScarletGames

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
Hey, thanks for sharing notgeilerdude I hope with this next new update we can see more sexy time fun action between the FMC and the mom/sister characters.... plus get more scenes with the FMC's classmate (i.e., the girl with the glasses on the game's banner art)....
Here is some more of the latest update to get you excited:

"I've got to say, I was quite taken aback by how much erotic content I've packed into this one when I started piecing it together. Day 1's heat is getting cranked up to a whole new level in Day 2! This update might just test the limits of how much steaminess is too much for one release, but whatever happens, I'll be sure to note your feedback and roll onto Day 3 from there.

I can't reveal all the juicy details just yet, but trust me, this one's going be massive compared to the other releases. I've been sorting through renders tirelessly, and have concluded that the morning scene alone is already as big as the entire previous update! Featuring more escapades with all of most of our available main girls, and a couple of intriguing new characters entering the limelight."

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I think DEV should make Discord server so it would be easier to follow the update, and communicate with community . btw Love this game amazing model art that's not the lame koikatsu preset model and story look very (NETORI) promising
Saladassasin Yeah I definitely agree.... gives the Dev more communication channels to work with and have more outreach with their fanbase/community....

amazing model art that's not the lame koikatsu preset model
The FMC's model art is one of the largest selling points that immediately hooked my attention to this game....It is not merely the same old stale-looking koikatsu model that's been rehashed and reused multiple times before but instead gives off a fresh-looking appeal to the generic koikatsu models....I don't know the intricacies of how the dev did it, but whatever they did it has worked wonders thus far....

1708230178754.png

1708230220579.png

I mean, god damn, what a fucking babe :p

Can't wait for all the new erotic content in the newest update :whistle: :coffee:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.2.3a

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 263 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Last edited:

Zoey Quartz

Aug 26, 2018
Update from yesterday:

Any chance you could paste the new update post here as well? I'm so hyped for this game :devilish:

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
Any chance you could paste the new update post here as well? I'm so hyped for this game :devilish:
"Hey everyone, this is just a quick update on the progress before the next release.
The next update is inching near it's completion, for that reason, I initially hesitated to make this post because I deemed it unnecessary. But I promised I'd hand you samples of the scenes it'll present before the next update is out, so I'm obliged to do just that.

The update itself is almost done, and bringing together all its components took quite a bit longer than usual due to its size and the quantity of content.

I've devoted more time to the lewd scenes than planning out choices and consequences this time around, so you might not come across so many choices in this one. But fear not, as I plan to introduce more of those on day three of the game.

The exciting news is, there will be plenty of lewd images as usual. But here's the kicker -- each image will be accompanied with a fully animated scene. Yes, you heard that right. I've worked tirelessly to ensure that every single image below is more than just a 'still image', but properly demonstrated in form of animation, making up for the lack of animations in 1.2.1.

It's been a long wait but we're almost there, just a little more, folks. Rest assured, my next post will be the next release and it's certainly coming out in the middle of this week just as scheduled.

So stay tuned and be safe, Everyone. Ciao!
"

If you want then I will share one of the sneak peak images. You can decide between Hana, Sophie and the blonde classmate. It will be a spoiler for an upcoming scene though.

Zoey Quartz

Aug 26, 2018
"Hey everyone, this is just a quick update on the progress before the next release.
The next update is inching near it's completion, for that reason, I initially hesitated to make this post because I deemed it unnecessary. But I promised I'd hand you samples of the scenes it'll present before the next update is out, so I'm obliged to do just that.

The update itself is almost done, and bringing together all its components took quite a bit longer than usual due to its size and the quantity of content.

I've devoted more time to the lewd scenes than planning out choices and consequences this time around, so you might not come across so many choices in this one. But fear not, as I plan to introduce more of those on day three of the game.

The exciting news is, there will be plenty of lewd images as usual. But here's the kicker -- each image will be accompanied with a fully animated scene. Yes, you heard that right. I've worked tirelessly to ensure that every single image below is more than just a 'still image', but properly demonstrated in form of animation, making up for the lack of animations in 1.2.1.

It's been a long wait but we're almost there, just a little more, folks. Rest assured, my next post will be the next release and it's certainly coming out in the middle of this week just as scheduled.

So stay tuned and be safe, Everyone. Ciao!
"

If you want then I will share one of the sneak peak images. You can decide between Hana, Sophie and the blonde classmate. It will be a spoiler for an upcoming scene though.
Thanks! I'll pass on the spoiler images, I'm just glad to have a timeframe for release

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Can't wait for the new release to drop. Having fully animated sex scenes for each lewd image is gonna be fucking amazing :devilish: :coffee:

The more futa debauchery the better in my book :sneaky:

1709308519362.png

FinalJenemba

May 4, 2017
Changelog?
Change-log from the Patreon:

"

Hello Everyone!
The latest update of Futa's World of NTR is finally here.

It's finally out, but I owe you all a big apology for the delay. I missed the mark by a day or two this time around. Some of the animations didn't quite play as expected within the game after compression, so I had to spend some extra time fixing those issues. Unfortunately, I had to switch up of a few animations as a result.
Additionally, there was an unexpected hiccup affecting the paths and dialogue strings, which took some time to iron out. I honestly didn't anticipate these setbacks, but it seems like it's always the fixes and bugs that throw off the schedule.

Anyway, this version focuses on the ntr path, offering content for nearly all the girls encountered so far, and introducing a new character as well. The depravity path will see updates in the next version, so stay tuned for that!

Here's a summary of what's new:

About 20000 or more words
About 600 images
18 animations
More lewd images

New music and lot's of fun!

"

4.80 star(s) 32 Votes