4.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
Good game. Hot characters, doesn't take itself too seriously. Writing is still pretty good, and the characters don't feel shallow.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
It's a netori game- would be nice to have a netori tag for f95 instead of netorare... just as dlsite separates them as well.
Can't agree more. Netori is so hot and I'm always surprised that it's still not popular enough to gain a specific tag on F95, but I guess there can be quite a bit of overlap between Netori and Cheating so mods just don't bother adding the tag that can increase the workload.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
So judging from the end credit in this update, I guess the next one will solely focus on Netorare route where our Futa MC get cucked?

• Wow
Reactions: F4S1

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Is the childhood friend, the mom, the sis, and the slut the only LI we're getting or will more be introduced?
Probably the slut's "girlfriend" too? Honestly if all these primary LIs can be developed properly in the future this game could already be the goat of Futa games where MC's a chad through and through.

Reactions: Birdnman993

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I don't know about you but it seems like a pretty decent repertoire for futanari girl fun.

Better to continue developing the ones that already exist.
Perfect what you have that works well in the current state. Continuously improve once the unknowns are made more known.

Conquer and slay. Fap/squirt some more. Rinse and repeat especially if seminal/squirting fluids got all over the room and bedding.

Experiment only when absolutely necessary once you are content with what you already got.

Continue to fap improve your game to exceed expectations.

$Bank$

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Birdnman993

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
score of two and a half nuts
I'm still going even after it is sore. So I guess you could say that I've lost count.

Regardless, even though there is barely any left in the tank for me, I just will myself to keep on going and going.

Can't help myself, given the FMC looking the way that she is.

Absolute babelicious tantalizing minxXx....

1709698115513.png

Reactions: ArhraCole

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So judging from the end credit in this update, I guess the next one will solely focus on Netorare route where our Futa MC get cucked?
This update was the NTR route where the futa seduces the heroine. Next update is the depravity route where the futa rapes the heroine. They're both netori routes.
Haven't played the new update yet but from what the dev's said I doubt any update will focus on actual netorare, it's only supposed to exist as a punishment for making the wrong choice somewhere. It's not supposed to be core content.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Next update is the depravity route where the futa rapes the heroine.
Small point on this, unlike the real world shitty example of rape, this is hentai 'rape', so the girl doesn't turn into a frozen crying mess but eventually gets heavily into it. I only point this out for new players cause they're two very different kinds of content and this game isn't edgelord dark.

4.80 star(s) 32 Votes