4.80 star(s) 32 Votes

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Next month
Hey I wonder if you know about this hentai doushinji : The Mating Diary Of An Easy Futanari Girl ~Girls-Only Breeding Meeting. by the author Pal maison

It has many similiraties to your project, one of the best hentai that combines futanari and NTR

feel free to be "inspired" by it. And if you wish I can give you a link in private or you are free to look at it yourself

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Also, Ollie's attitude is making me feel like he doesnt really like Hana or is maybe interested in a different kind of girl? if you know what I mean? I'm not really into futa on male but as Futa MC and for characters like Ollie...I'd make an exception....cuz he's a little bitch femboy anyway :BootyTime:

ScarletGames
I'm a bit on the opposite end. It's clear that he likes Hana, but he is way too meek to make an actual move on her at all and instead gets distracted by things like his games or just fails spectacularly to pick up the hints Hana drops. Like, when Hana is sitting RIGHT there and talking about why she likes him while in front of him and he still flubs it like he did, he kind of doesn't deserve to date her in my opinion.

Reactions: TheFreakyOne

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I'm a bit on the opposite end. It's clear that he likes Hana, but he is way too meek to make an actual move on her at all and instead gets distracted by things like his games or just fails spectacularly to pick up the hints Hana drops. Like, when Hana is sitting RIGHT there and talking about why she likes him while in front of him and he still flubs it like he did, he kind of doesn't deserve to date her in my opinion.
Mhm. and thats why he lost her. She wants him but he cant or wont match her energy. He's acting like a clown. Actually deserved....but we can get more content out of it :BootyTime:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I literally think it was the worst possible response to why he likes her, even a stupid response would have been better than an emotionless one.

Archer9999

Nov 30, 2022
This game was amazing definitely one of the best 10 games in this site

I am looking forward future updates

Great work OP i wish you successful life

Reactions: TheFreakyOne

Jokkyster

Dec 23, 2022
and very clichê, idk maybe cause the game take itself too seriusly or the ryrhm, but it's the same feeling with the twisted world remake, its just kinda trying too much, but some places get embezzled

Aug 31, 2018
This game rules would love to have an android port for, I don't know jerking off in the middle of the busiest street in Brussels while wearing an oversized parka with some Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli on the left pocket dripping and a Chef Boyardee Spaghetti and Meatballs on the other clearly full of meatballs.

TheFreakyOne

Feb 14, 2023
The first sex scene with Mc is rape and the character doesn't do anything with MC and so on.
There is 2 routes in this game "NTR" and "Depravity".

Depravity only has one scene currently.
NTR has a bit more but not too much
But the game is in early development, I think???(I have no idea maybe the dev just updates slowly)

I'm hoping we get more futa protagonist games on F95 though there is only 460+ games but its actually even smaller than that since both the futa and trans tag are combined. (It's quite odd that futa protagonists arent that popular considering who wouldnt want to be a futa?)

4.80 star(s) 32 Votes