4.80 star(s) 32 Votes

halluva

May 18, 2017
I wish the game gave you a better idea of what you're signing up for with such an innocuous decision as "look at flowers" vs "go to cafe". I didn't realize that "depravity unlocked" meant I was put in the rapist playthrough.

Reactions: h-enjoyer

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
This update was great. Great Scenes, great character interactions, and I couldn't help but laugh at Ollie absolutely blowing his chance and pussying out like he did.
The truth is that it seems to me that Ollie doesn't like Hana as much as they think, his attitude and his responses make me understand that he is just going with the flow and not hurting Hana's feelings, which is good, it makes it easier to steal from her. to Hana without feeling guilty.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
The truth is that it seems to me that Ollie doesn't like Hana as much as they think, his attitude and his responses make me understand that he is just going with the flow and not hurting Hana's feelings, which is good, it makes it easier to steal from her. to Hana without feeling guilty.
Makes me wonder if the dev might ever consider futa on male content. I.e., Amy pumping away on Ollie in future updates? :unsure:

TheFreakyOne

Feb 14, 2023
Finally another dev that knows what the hell a futanari is. It's hard sifting through all the trans crap looking for these when they're all titled and labeled wrong. Anyway, great game. Keep it up.
The fact they combined both futa and trans tag is odd kinda makes it harder to find actual futa games and also makes no sense at all.(unrelated but im glad the developer gave the futa mc external balls instead of internal balls since that looks hotter)

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
He looks to like it, but he's super nervous when that should have stopped already. When Hana straight up says out loud she likes him, dude should have been just a touch more bold. The guy is way too focused on the games.

Reactions: TheFreakyOne

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
It's a netori game- would be nice to have a netori tag for f95 instead of netorare... just as dlsite separates them as well.
Can't agree more. Netori is so hot and I'm always surprised that it's still not popular enough to gain a specific tag on F95, but I guess there can be quite a bit of overlap between Netori and Cheating so mods just don't bother adding the tag that can increase the workload.
Finally another dev that knows what the hell a futanari is. It's hard sifting through all the trans crap looking for these when they're all titled and labeled wrong. Anyway, great game. Keep it up.
The fact they combined both futa and trans tag is odd kinda makes it harder to find actual futa games and also makes no sense at all.(unrelated but im glad the developer gave the futa mc external balls instead of internal balls since that looks hotter)
Netori tag and the splitting of futanari and trans into separate tags are both coming... but as part of a much larger overhaul to the tag system that will take god knows how long for them to finally implement.

• Sad
Reactions: NeoEros

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I hope to see some futa x futa content in the netori path(I dont much like the other path) in the future with the MC being the top or aggressor...at least most of the time...Like when natalie showed up and found Nadya and MC together and tried that shit. Would have been awesome to see MC bend her the fuck over for trying. The lollipop scene with Nadya was kinda hot but I really hope the upcoming futa x futa content isnt just the MC being a bottom for other futa by default.

This was a great update.

Also, Ollie's attitude is making me feel like he doesnt really like Hana or is maybe interested in a different kind of girl? if you know what I mean? I'm not really into futa on male but as Futa MC and for characters like Ollie...I'd make an exception....cuz he's a little bitch femboy anyway :BootyTime:

ScarletGames

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 32 Votes